heavy smokers

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Apr 1, 2009.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

so, let's get on the subject of smokers. sexy or not?? :confused:

at this time of age, it seems like smoking is not hot no?

Is it the breaking deal when you find out someone you like is a heavy smoker??

And how accurate is it really that smoking is unhealthy? I mean isn't everything in life unhealthy?? Even like walking out into the sun!

THoughts??

2. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

chain smoking could probably be a turn off. I'm a social smoker, so I don't have a problem with a girl lighting up at all.

To me, it can be sexy sometimes. Bad girl! Bad girl kind of sexy.

3. Mandee

Gold Member

I don't find it attractive at all.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's about as sexy as someone rolling around in dirt every ten minutes.

5. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

hahaha tis true!

6. D_Portelay Porquesword

I detest the odor. I don't care for the idea of kissing someone that smells like an ashtray.

My roomie smokes in her bathroom thinking we won't smell it in the rest of the house. I place a towel down on the floor next to my door so the odor won't come in my room. She is furious that I do this. (Which is not the real reason she is angry)

My roomie's Dr told her she needed to quit smoking as she has a chronic cough, lung problems. She even coughs in her sleep. This the real reason for the anger.

Once the smoke leave her lungs and is breathed back out into the air, it becomes OUR air and to get angry because I don't want to breath it is ridiculous. I am keeping the towel and my air filter on.

I painted the interior of this house and before doing so, the walls had to be washed so that the tar and nicotine from the smoke would not ruin the paint. It was gross. I can't imagine what her lungs look like. I feel sorry for her really, her ignorance is slowly killing her.

Smoking is not good for your health but some people do not care about that. This is making the tobacco companies richer every day.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Smoking hasn't been hot or enviable since the mid 1970's. Where the heck have you been? :261:

It used to be until I met TruckerTexman.:rolleyes::redface: To his credit he has been able to cut back from 3 packs to 1 pack a day. However, as an asthmatic with allergies I still hate it. I end up doubling up on my inhaler and allergy medicine dosage when I am with him. :frown1:

Very accurate! Get your head out of your butt and quit. :angryfire2:

If you want to kill yourself slowly just become a non-driving alcoholic. Second hand smoke kills innocent people every day. That's why so many restaurants, airlines, and bars have banned it. Get with the program dude and quit smoking! Have you tried NJOY? It's supposed to be good.

8. lucky8

Gold Member

We smokers don't smoke because we want to be sexy or cool...it's a severe addiction rivaling that of heroin that most of us wish we didn't have

9. D_Portelay Porquesword

Once you make up your mind to stop, the rest will come.

I have known people who have broken Heroin addictions, tobacco and alcohol.
    It can be done, heart and mind must be together.

10. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

NOT HOT, makes me puke, and gives me a headache

11. Principessa

Gold Member

Uh huh, and if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Wishing you weren't addicted to nicotine is not enough. :rolleyes: You have to take positive action to stop.. At 23 it will be easier to quit than at 43.:cool:

12. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well there are some smoking fetishists. For cigars mostly.

I've recently become aware there are some pipe-smoker admirers/aficionados, if not fetishists. A young friend introduced me to pipe-smoking recently and it does strike me as a calmer, more contemplative and less addictive way of smoking, as long as you don't inhale. The nicotine buzz is gentler and you savour the taste and aroma of the tobacco more, rather than sucking on a ciggie to get your hit.

13. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Women who smoke taste like smoke all over.

14. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Define "heavy".

15. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    So that's why my friend's list is one short.

16. D_Portelay Porquesword

and totally unrelated to thread.

17. BiItalianBro

Gold Member

I am not angel and have partaken in the green leafed beast in the days of my youth (when I was immortal :rolleyes:). I feel for people that are hooked on it and count my blessings that it never really 'stuck' with me...other than my clothes lol.

UGH It is sad that smokers think that this stunt will 'mask' the smell...I guess their olfactory senses are so shot that they think they can isolate the odor to a small area. When you think about it..."smokin' in the bathroom" is classic addiction behavior...like the alcoholic who only drinks vodka because they think it is undetectable (even though I can smell someone tanked on vodka crans from ten feet away :confused:).

IMHO, and this is not a slam to our members who indulge, I do not find smoking or even drinking (much less drug use) to be sexy in the least. Respect for others begins with respect for oneself.

18. catman

Gold Member

Awhile back played with a VERY hot, furry, muscular guy...ALL bottom....he sweated like a pig in heat (good description of him too) but he smoked Camel unfiltereds...

Next morning he left (thank god, I was wiped) anyhow- got a NASTY headache...between the eyes. So I stripped the bed sheets, comforter, pillowcases and put them outside. Headache miraculously went away...

So from now one- smoker= dealbreaker. period.

19. dongalong

Gold Member

Unfortunately many of the hottest babes smoke so it's difficult to not find them hot but I find kissing smokers a real turn off!
    The breath in between cigarettes is the worst, the ashtray-like odour comes from deep inside the body so chewing gum fails to hide it.

20. Mandee

Gold Member

Someone that lived in this apartment prior to my mother and I must have been a smoker, because after one of us takes a shower the steam releases the smoke smell from the bathroom walls. It's really gross.

Draft saved Draft deleted