Hedonism 2

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Hi my wife an I are going to hedonism 2 in 3 weeks for the first time. Has anyone been there also could u tell us what to expect and what the resorts like

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i too am looking at booking one of the all-inclusive's..adults only...looking forward to comments...have heard nude everywhere except dinner...

wifeoftiny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My husband and I took a tour of Hedo 2 when we were staying across the street at Grand Lido in 1999. At the time I was glad for the tour, but also glad we were staying at Grand Lido. :) In 2004 we stayed 7 days at Hedo 3, it is newer but has the disco, trapeze, and nakedness everywhere that is the same as 2. I was a little shocked because I was pretty prude I guess at the time. I had never seen people using a sex swing at the pool before and I had never seen one girl finger another while she was standing on the bar and I had never seen a woman stroke her husband in the hot tub. (I actually have not seen those things since either :smile:) Needless to say it was eye-opening. If you are open minded and relaxed you will have a good time. If any of that stuff freaks you out, you don't need to worry because you don't have to be a part of it. There are lots of activities and all the people we met were very nice. I hope you have a really great time.