Heidi Klum and Seal

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
is there any better explanation other than that he has the stereotyped big black cock? Is she a sincere size queen or what?

Before we start stereotyping... I think people need to remember that Seal is a genuinely nice guy. Regardless of his penis size, he is kind, willing to volunteer his time, and a pretty decent singer.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I take my hat of. A while back I had the impression that all black men mentioned in this forum got dissed. This thread proved me wrong, and I apologise. BTW does anyone know if hes packin? pics?

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love Seal...back in the late 80's when he was still resident here in the UK, his first big hit was with a guy called Adamski, called 'Killer'..he went on to re-record it for his (I think first) solo album. This (the original 'Killer') tune stayed at the top of the UK charts for a few weeks, and propelled Seal to stardom...(one of the few modern male British solo artists to crack the US)...and it was killer back then....the version he re-recorded on his solo was no way near as good...u got to hear the original.
I like his second album best....some beautiful songs on there and what a voice, a beautiful voice, the man has got. I hope he stays happy with Heidi..they seem like a cute couple.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I think Klum is a size-queen.. I am a big fan of Klum's for obvious reasons.. and I have seen her make comments here and there that kind of give me the gut feeling she is. I rememeber her being interviewed by this one black guy and she seemed to be attracted to him.. she liked his bald black head haha.. and then one time she was being interviewed by that Billy Bush guy on Access Hollywood and I think this was around the same time she started dating Seal.. and she made some comment asking what he was packing.. if he was hung.. it was jokingly but my Size-Queen radar went up..

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is there any better explanation other than that he has the stereotyped big black cock?
Yes there is. How about he has a great voice is reported to be a nice person and humanitarian. Oh yeah, and if he were to stop singing he could easily be a competitive snowboarder and probably make the Olympic team with practice and training.
Is she a sincere size queen or what? Who knows, maybe she just wanted a nice guy and didn't care if he had clear skin or met traditional Western beauty standards. I bet he treats her like a princess in and out of bed.

Ask any lady here even the low maintenance ones and I'm sure they would agree, "thats a good thing." :smile:

mono

Legendary Member
Media
I aso think she might be a size queen... although she did date (and has a child with) that sleazy Italian Flavio Briatore. There's some beach pics of him on the net, and you can tell he's packing nothing! He runs a Formula 1 racing team and is, other than that, famous for picking up super models like Naomi Campbel. Now, I am not a woman nor gay, but even I can tell that this guy is anything but sexy! He's a fat, old, balding, sleazy macho, who would never pick up a single decent woman if it wasnt for his money fame.

Heidi Klum did date Anthony Keadis and he's known to be hung....
so, go figure.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I know a lot of people think Seal is sexy, but I just don't see it. Still, I couldn't care less why they are together. As long as they are happy, good for them!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
anybody catch it?it was her and seal and she talked about the first time she saw him in his spandex work out gear and all she was focused on was his giant dick.i didn't see the interview,but i would have loved to have heard her talk about being turned on by a big meat..and i hope alot of other women saw it as well,to let them know it's o.k to want and talk about a big one in public(in this case millions of other women watching)

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didnt see it but im sure its on youtube or something somewhere. awesome to see a gorgeous lady admitting that part of the reason she fell in love with him because he was carrying a club used to hit baby seals in his pants.......lol horrible joke i know