Heidi Klum spills about Seal on Oprah

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
I'm very surprised nobody beat me to this....

People.com: Heidi Klum's Risqué Story of Falling for Seal

Heidi Klum's Risqué Story of Falling for Seal

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2007 08:05 AM EDT
By Mike Fleeman

If Seal and Heidi Klum's children ever ask about how their parents fell in love, the couple may have to make something up.

"I met him in a hotel lobby in New York City and he came in just from the gym and I was sitting there and I was, like, wow," Klum tells Oprah Winfrey on her show's Superstar Couples episode set to air Thursday.

Wow, as in Seal was wearing bicycle shorts.

"And I pretty much saw everything," says Klum. "The whole package."

From that moment on, the passion never died. The couple, in a rare joint television interview, say on The Oprah Winfrey Show that they've worked to keep those early feelings alive.

"The most common hiccup," says Seal, is when the first child comes along. "And it turns into all about the kids, which is understandable because they're miraculous. But then you've got to put each other first. You know, she will always be number one for me."

"Is it true?" asks Winfrey.

"I have the most romantic husband," says Klum. "I do."

cadejc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now who wouldn't be happy being married to Seal?
And thanks for the thread, wish there was something that showed off Mr Seal's lunch box.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
If Seal and Heidi Klum's children ever ask about how their parents fell in love, the couple may have to make something up.
it always amazes me that people think it Ok to make something up for kids, Kids deserve the truth!!! and have no problem accepting the truth.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seal is gross. She must only look down when he pulls the pipe out. What really happened to his face. Is it scars from a burn or acne scars or just what is it??? Inquiring minds want to know. I'm glad he has a big cock though!!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oprah still has that "tired" old show ? Unfortunately there's no other alternatives to it, except for those people that watch it to go get a job and work instead ?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Oprah still has that "tired" old show ? Unfortunately there's no other alternatives to it, except for those people that watch it to go get a job and work instead ?
Stay-at-home moms, you mean?:rolleyes:

On-topic, I believe Seal has a medical condition that caused those scars. I must say that I don't find him attractive in any way though.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when the man can sing like that and is sleeping with Heidi Klum every night, i don't think he has to worry about how his scars make him look. personally, i think they just look kind of distinctive, not necessarily unattractive.

now, Aaron Neville's moles...:p

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
NOJE-18s34-seal-700_368.jpg