Heidi Klum tells Oprah about Seal’s Giant Black Cock

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Heidi Klum and Seal went on Oprah to discuss how perfect their lives are. Oprah asked them when they first knew they were in love and Heidi said she knew the minute she met him—because he was wearing bicycle shorts and she could see how big his dick was. See the video. (After Heidi describes his cock, the rest of it is not really worth watching.)

Heidi_Klum_Wallpaper_06.jpg

Well, of course, we all know that "size doesn't matter...."--unless you happen to be one of the sexiest women on earth!

That is unbelievably hot! To think of this absolutely gorgeous super-model going wild over a horsecock! To look at her and know she is a size queen--OMG!

Bigluvva

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About 10 years back I saw Seal in a studio wearing skintite leather pants and my God he was packin! The whole thing was just HANGIN there, it was like he couldn't be bothered with underwear. Everyone at the studio was commenting and could hardly keep their eyes off. Amazing the impact of something like that on all.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 10 years back I saw Seal in a studio wearing skintite leather pants and my God he was packin! The whole thing was just HANGIN there, it was like he couldn't be bothered with underwear. Everyone at the studio was commenting and could hardly keep their eyes off. Amazing the impact of something like that on all.

Where do I sign up, especially now that Seal will be single?:smile:

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
How tacky! To go on national television and talk about your husband's dick. Some people have no class whatsoever.

Holdit08

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Its because she thinks she is funny but all in all is quite fake! She was given a gift of beauty but that doesn't mean you have to speak :)-