Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 19 and only 5'7". It sucks, and has bothered me quite a bit. However, my cock is apparently unaffected by the rest of my growth, because I'm above average in that department. So overall I'm happy with my genetics! Girls always seem to be shocked at my size in relation to my height though.

My question for any gals (or guys who swing that way) is this:

In your experience, do taller guys generally have larger penises? Common sense would say yes, but is this the case?

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Dunno mate, It probably isn't that connected, although if it were inkeeping with the size of the rest of the body it might be. I'm exactly 6' (quite tall??) and my cock is a bit over average. That gives you another example anyway. :smile:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Penis size and height have no direct correlation even though I admit It'd be weird to find out about a guy who was 7 feet who only had a 4 inch penis. I think a lot of people would expect taller guys to be bigger but the penis doesn't correlate with the rest of the body I guess.

My stats are in my sig. I can get it up to about 9 on a really, REALLY good day.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I worked with a number of gymnasts at Berkeley in the early 1970's. Gymnasts are not known for being 6' tall or higher. The average gymnast is from 5'4" to 5'8". Almost without exception, these incredibly built chunks of muscle had 8" and 9" penises. Why? Have no idea. But in my non-scientific sampling of being around short male gymnasts, they generally seemed to be nicely endowed.

And good for them.

ricardo1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm 5'5" and my penis is about 5" long and 4" around when soft, 8" x 6" when hard...see my pics!!!

Interestingly enough, I have 4 brothers...one older (33yrs) who is 6'1", and three younger - 27 yrs old, he is 6'2", 23 yrs old, he is 6'0" and 14 yrs old, he is 5'10" and still growing. They all have large penises. Of course I've never measured them however I've slept together in same room with each of them at various times and often had a chance to see them naked, both soft and hard (when they woke up in the morning).

I guess being large runs in the family....

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5'8'', and while not very short, it's a short enough height to elicit a very interesting reactions to my longer than average length..

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I forget the journal it's published in but there is research showing that height and penis size are indeed positively correlated, just as height and weight are.

That being said, the correlation was not very strong which means that a lot of men do not follow that general rule.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya i read that the results of that study too.

one study found a very weak postive correlation with height and penis size. It was so close it was almost not sigificant.

tonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5'5 1/2" or prolly less, and mine is 7-7.5 by 5.5" when hard... I dunno if guys my size have this going on, I've never really seen another guy hard...

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm only 5'4" (really 5'3.5", but I like to lie to myself).

As for size, I'm something over 7" long (it's been over a year since I last measured, and since I just turned 18 last February, it's quite possible I've grown since then; I'm a late grower, as I didn't get my 6-year molars until I was 12), and I never thought to measure my circumference at the time.

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 5'11" and have a 7.5-incher, so I guess it's proportional.

It might not be so bad though, to be shorter and have a larger penis, since it make it look that much larger.

bigbadger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Questions like these always make me laugh. While I am short and not overly endowed, some of the shorter guys I have seen have some of the biggest penises I have ever seen. In my experiences (in showers, locker rooms, and person 2 person) it is usually the guys who are 5'8" and under that tend to have the largest penises. And along with height, it is usually the really skinny or scrawny types that seem to be the most endowed.