height and size

B_smallpenis22

Experimental Member
Media
Hey guys... I haven't posted that much on here, but im coming on to bring up the relativity important topic of height vs a mans penis size.

I myself am a VERY short guy not only in the size department but also the height department as well. As a fully grown 5'3 male I have been absoultly determined that penis size is very very related to height. Shorter guys have smaller penises it really only makes sense, while taller guys on average have bigger more thicker ones.

Although there are not many scientific studies on this issue a few have pointed that there is a correlation (SpringerLink - Journal Article)

From personal experiences from seeing other men around my height, i can defintley say there is a relationship. In college me and a few buddies had a measurement session after a very long argument about who was sporting the biggest (i didnt know i was small then). Out of 4 of us the two tallest, who were around 6 foot i think and the other a little over 6'2, had 7 1/2 and 7 inches, while on the other end the two shortest, me who was 5'3 measured to be around 4 1/2 inches x 4 inches, and my friend to 5 x 5 inches. I have also seen countless other guys in the gym showers who are around my height that definitely were not sporting what the taller guys were.

Yes, there ARE expections, dont get me wrong! My recently married childhood friend is around 5'6 and has a very very thick 8 incher. But for the most part, the smaller the guy the smaller the unit.

If there are any other shorter guys out there, that wanna chat this issue send me a PM or something, or reach me on Yahoo messenger my name is Juicemanjuicer11

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you are soooooo wrong man. lol I'm 6'5" and I've only got 7.25 inches on me. I've seen plenty of men on this site shorter than me, and sporting considerably more than me. Hell if you were to look at me naked and hard, I wouldn't look all that big, but thats only because I'm a big man. In all reality, if my cock were on the body of someone 6' or shorter, it'd look really big. Please keep in mind, flacid size and erect size are two different animals. Body size and shape also plays big in the apperance of a man's cock

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not theink there is any correlation between height and cock length - Though I am 6' 3" and have an erect cock that measures between 7.0 - 7.25 inches.

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont think there is a coorelation either, I'm 5'6" and 7" x 6".
I think the ratio of height to penis size varies (like many other things) from person to person, and there is no definite way to determine penis size from other characteristics.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dont think there is a coorelation either, I'm 5'6" and 7" x 6".
I think the ratio of height to penis size varies (like many other things) from person to person, and there is no definite way to determine penis size from other characteristics.

The size of you cock is inherited based on the genes you received from your parents.

infinitesin

Just Browsing
Media
For what it's worth, I'm 6'5" and vary between 8.5" and 9". Height in some respect actually is a delimiting factor, because in perspective, the size of ones penis does not seem as large given a lot of height. For example, I had many girlfriends throughout my teens and early adulthood tell me I was very well sized, but I figured they were buttering me up/being nice as I couldn't see it myself. I came to realize later that my perception was altered by my height, as well as just seeing it every day and becoming used to it.

kickstand

Just Browsing
Media
Check the research on Internet. Conclusion: no relationship of significance. As for me I illustrate why the correlation is not there. I'm 5'5" and sport an 8" x 5.5" flaccid wick, which impresses my wife when I have to walk in flopping mode from the laundry room to the shower sans cloths. Hard? I'm 9.5" x 6.5" (bone pressed). P.S. I will not reply to requests for pic proof. I'm only contributing to the question asked in this thread.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You'd think height and size of a penis would correlate... NOT! I know of dozens of guys who are over 6' tall and have 5" or less. I also know of a few guys who were around 5'6" and had 7+". I'm sure there are guys who are short and have giant penises. I'm 5'8" and I have 8"...

Just Browsing
Media
i don't think there's a DIRECT correlation, but doesn't it make sense that there is some relationship as larger bodies would have more blood to push around (to the penis)?

a short man should in no way be assumed a small man, but i think he may be at a disadvantage in probability. we'd really have to see some stats, though, i guess.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are soooooo wrong man. lol I'm 6'5" and I've only got 7.25 inches on me. I've seen plenty of men on this site shorter than me, and sporting considerably more than me. Hell if you were to look at me naked and hard, I wouldn't look all that big, but thats only because I'm a big man. In all reality, if my cock were on the body of someone 6' or shorter, it'd look really big. Please keep in mind, flacid size and erect size are two different animals. Body size and shape also plays big in the apperance of a man's cock

I agree with this. I'm 6'2 and like 6.5" hard, so it doesn't look impressive in relation to my body but if it were on a shorter guy it'd look like a decent size.

I'm insecure about it but I guess when it comes down to sex, however, it doesn't really matter. 6.5" is 6.5" regardless to the body it's attached to, and there wouldn't be any other guy having sex with my girl for her to compare/have a reference to LOL. So it really doesn't matter.

As far as saying taller men have bigger dicks, there might be some truth to that but I've also heard girls say otherwise and of course, there are guys here who are way bigger than me yet shorter.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds like some of you have self esteem issues and feel that you have been short changed if you are tall and a short guy has a larger cock. I am about 6' 3" tall and have a 7 inch cock. Sure I would like one that is around 9 or ten inches in length and have seen shorther guys in the gym locker room that are more endowed then me. You have to work with what you've got and all I can say is in my 64 years mine has served me well and given me hours of pleasure.

So guys, take what you have in hand and give it a go and enjoy the pleasures it provides. And when it comes to fucking a guy/girl, remember it is not your size that counts, but technique. So if someone complains about your ability to make them happy, maybe what they are really complaining about your technique and not your cock size.

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kickstand, jdoe86 are right -- there is no meaningful correlation between height and cock size. Any individual can cite anecdotal evidence one way or another, but this is not relevant to a population of adult males. BTW, race correlates only very, very slightly. (Race is actually a false concept in general though.)

I thought to add my favorite counter-examples. I had a frat brother who was the short, muscular, and looked like he had three legs -- 5'6" Caucasian (Sardinian) with a cock over 12". The other guy dated my girlfriend's roommate. He was the quintessential all-American jock, 6'3", broad shouldered, blond, ruggedly handsome, and a physics major. He also had a 3" dick, which caused some issues.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 6'5" tall and my cock is 7.25" x 6.25". I don't believe the taller you are the longer you are. I have seen all sizes on all kinds of guys. little cocks on big guys, big cocks on little guys. I am thin. skinny my whole life, except for my cock. somehow I wound up with a larger than average cock, girth wise. my older brother is taller than me by 4" and yet I got the cock gene, he didn't. we are both thin. he is not as skinny as I am. I am about an inch longer, and his cock is thinner. He even commented one night as we were unloading an evening's worth of beer. "Shesh!!! little brother ain't so little."

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im 6ft3/6ft4 and mine is 4" - 4.3" long, i know friends of all heights and all average to big cock sizes and the rest of the lads in my family are all hung

never worried me at all though, just interesting finding out where i was in comparison amongst my friends really, waay too into sports and music to care bout my size, i just like talkin bout sizes and all the differences