height and size

frevin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 6.1 and 7.5. My boyfriend is 6.1 too but only 5.5... And my last friend was 5.5 and 8.5 !!! So ?

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No correlation at all. I'm 5'11" & 7.5 X 5.5. My 3 best mates in college are all over 6'3" & I've got at least an inch on all of 'em.

It's a gene thang.

FINISH_HIM!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitive Penis Size Survey Results (self-measured survey jus btw)

for whomever was looking for a survey to prove the original poster's point, jus go here and scroll down 2 the height vs cock size bar graph... seems to me on AVERAGE "taller body" = "a tad bit longer cock".... jus cuz u can think of many many exceptions (as i can also think of a few) doesnt mean the Rule or Average of the big picture is cumpletely wrong .... but then again this site has whites ahead of blacks, and even tho it does state that there werent a significant # of black participants that still makes this site seem a lil fishy--- but anywho, theres ur survey- case Now closed- and dont open it back up til u can provide a Real survey argueing and proving otherwise

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitive Penis Size Survey Results (self-measured survey jus btw)

for whomever was looking for a survey to prove the original poster's point, jus go here and scroll down 2 the height vs cock size bar graph... seems to me on AVERAGE "taller body" = "a tad bit longer cock".... jus cuz u can think of many many exceptions (as i can also think of a few) doesnt mean the Rule or Average of the big picture is cumpletely wrong .... but then again this site has whites ahead of blacks, and even tho it does state that there werent a significant # of black participants that still makes this site seem a lil fishy--- but anywho, theres ur survey- case Now closed- and dont open it back up til u can provide a Real survey argueing and proving otherwise

blimey, not seen that before dude, scrolled down to the average size/age chart thingy too mines not even on the scale lol

as for the rest yeah height/size not related

patfob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cock size is totally up to genes. end of story. if your dad had a 6" cock, you probably have one in that neighborhood.

Gordon025

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Altho I don't have all the medical facts at hand, I have read that there is sometimes an inverse correlation between leg length and cock size. It seems that that during the development of the fetus, length of the leg bones and the cock are both 'fed' from the same source. So if the legs are shorter, the cock is often longer, and vice versa.

I have found this to be true in my case. I'm 5' 9" with slightly short legs compared to my upper body. (I would be 6' if my legs were proportional to my upper body.) And I'm packing 8.5" by the most honest and conservative actual tape measurement.

Great for jockeys and other short guys. But it must be embarrassing to be over 6' tall and have a small wienee.

perthjames

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread demonstrates there are loads of exceptions to the rule. But in all honesty, I'd guess that if you were physically bigger/smaller, your penis would (as a general rule) be in proportion to your height and weight, surely? Bigger men tend to have bigger arms and legs, so why wouldn't they, generally speaking, have bigger penises on average? There will always be the exception of course, but generally speaking....

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, there are some studies that say height and penis size are weakly correlated. That means it's not completely random, but also not a sure thing that a 6'3" guy's cock is bigger than a 5'9" guy's cock. The average height of male LPSG members is about 3" taller than average if they are telling the truth. Not sure if that means anything.
http://www.lpsg.org/65873-men-how-tall-are-you.html

calamus

Just Browsing
Media
Most attempts to correlate penis size with other measurements fail because the sample sizes were too small to yield results that meet the generally accepted level of statistical significance (usually p<.05). One also failed because of confusion between European and American shoe sizes. Also, beware of any studies that rely on stretched length as a proxy for erect length because those are only weakly correlated. Two surveys reported in jackinworld.com, with large sample sizes, do show a correlation with both shoe size and height. Now before somebody comes up with "but I'm xxx tall and have a yyy cock," these are AVERAGES. It doesn't mean that EVERY guy who is 6'6" is bigger than EVERY guy who is 5'5". Nonetheless, they are correlated, and because hand size and foot size are also related, the length of the hand should also be correlated with penis length. For what it's worth, I'll throw in another bit of trivia: Somebody looked at the old Kinsey data and found that gays have willies that are significantly bigger than those of straight guys.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to point this out too. Most surveys don't study erect size to height.
cock size is totally up to genes. end of story. if your dad had a 6" cock, you probably have one in that neighborhood.
What do you mean "end of story"? This makes no sense. Height is also determined by genes, so maybe the people with the height genes also have large cock genes and they get passed on together.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And about all the people here that say they are short or average height but have a big penis, this site attracts men with larger penises, but we still expect a larger number of average height guys just because there are a lot less 6'4"+ guys. That poll I started and linked to above shows that the average height of guys at LPSG is about 3" taller than the average. What does that tell you?