Height and Size

B_compareit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think considering if your cock is big or small should be based on your height. I know studies have concluded that dick size is not based on height but I just think that if you are a certien height the average dick size will not "look average" due to your height.

The below chart should be the standard for considering if you are big or small:

If you are shorter than 5'7...

Small: Under 4.5 inches
Average: 4.5 to 5.5 inches
Big: 5.5+

If you are between 5'7 and 6 foot.

Small: under 5.5 inches
Average: 5.5 to 6.5 inches
Big: 6.5+

If you are between 6' and 6'4

Small under 6 inches
Average: 6 to 7 inches
Big: 7+

If you are above 6'4

Small: under 6.5 inches
Average: 6.5 to 7.5 inches
Big: 7.5+

This is not what I actually/believe is average cock sizes for these heights... It's just what I believe looks "correct" on a man of a certain height. If a 6'5 tall man has just 5 inches (which is actually quite close to normal for a grown man) then it looks VERY small on him. However if a 5'3 man has a 6 inch dick it looks actually pretty big on him.

Maybe its partially about your prior perceptions of what a man should look like when he is naked?

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
size is size, but proportion is a different matter...that's where short guys have it MADE, unlike us tall guys! I'd have to be 9 or better to really look huge, and I've been known to skip out on dates with guys my size or taller if they have less than 6 (so I'm shallow...)

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just saying that I'm 5'6'' inches (though the Army seems obsessed with making me 5'4''). According to your chart, my 9 by 6.5 inch cock would fall under the category of OMG SO FUCKING HUGE! (Pardon my exaggeration.) Just something I've noted.
Too Funny!

anal_lightbulb

Sexy Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
5'11" 7" x 5". I would like for my dick to get bigger (and thicker), BUT I haven't had any complaints. I've lost quite a bit of weight over the past 2 1/2 years, so it has helped, but I'm trying to lose about 50-65 more pounds. Proportion does play a huge role. Probably why I've always had a thing for slim guys :) I'm built more "bear-like," so I know I'm never going to look like I'm packing a monster. I LOVE the tall, slim/lanky physique, but I've been either really pleased or sorely disappointed when it comes to them and their cocks.

Eightane87

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense dude, but your calculations leave something to be desired. I'm 5'8", so according to your math my 5.3-ish would be small. Whereas I've never had a single person tell me so, in the five or so years I've had public pics and vids on Xtube (and more recently, here and DN also). Plus, six or seven on a taller guy can still look big as fuck, depending on build and overall proportions.

I think you may want to sit down and reassess how you bordered those categories.

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5'6" 8.5"x6" Not a worry in the world. Math doesn't work for penises
Perception is perception. But somewhere along the line, once we're in bed size is the last thing on my mind. <3 my tall BF

Last edited:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6'1" tall ( 186/187cm )- 80/82.5kg
6"75x5"75

Looks still big on my body frame.
When my penis was 6", maybe for my body it looks small.
But once your are close to 7" or over, whatever body height - it remains a big interesting body part...