Height Doesn't Matter To Her, so she says

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I was thinking about the size doesn't matter thread posted by Superlarge yesterday, and one more odd thought hit me that you all might be able to help with.

Can any of you think of anything said about penis size that cannot also be said about height when it comes to how people tip-toe around its importance?

I'm a little thing, and I kinda like a shorter guy, but I know I'm in a minority there, all my friends prefer tall.

But we say the same things about height?

"I'd rather have a short guy who knows how to screw than a tall guy who sucks in the sack."

Your thoughts?

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
there is a substantial difference in this argument: height is a property present in both partners, so is weight and thus body size in general

for all practical purposes, being the same identical size would be perfect: you could share clothes, nobody has to get into an clumsy position to kiss or get kissed, nobody has a physical disadvantage when wrestling, etc... :D

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, women prefer tallER guys. They do prefer tall men, but what they really 'demand' is a guy who is taller than them (or at the very least same height).

I rarely see a girl/woman dating a shorter guy (it is possible, I know 2 couples like that, but it's definitely rare).

In order to get the same respect (and attention), the short guy has to be A LOT better than the tall guy in other aspects. Better is not enough, he has to be a LOT better.

I know it from personal experience. I'm 5'6'', that's short in almost every country in the world. I used to do gymnastics, for 8 years, with much success (several times district champion and good results at the nationals). Perhaps that's why I became short, as I think I had the potential to be 2 inches taller (my 2 brothers are 5'8'', my sister is 5'5'').

Well, but it has its advantages. I'm a bodybuilder and I came to realise short guys are usually a lot more successful in bodybuilding. The most muscular and ripped guys I know are 5'4'' - 5'9''.

And yes, I've heard the same thing you quoted:

"I'd rather have a short guy who knows how to screw than a tall guy who sucks in the sack"

(but honestly, women give way far more importance to height than to penis size)

Cheers

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(but honestly, women give way far more importance to height than to penis size)

I would have to agree, but mostly because height is readily apparent, unlike cock size. If us men were walking naked around all the time at work, doing groceries, etc, it would probably be the other way around.

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have to agree, but mostly because height is readily apparent, unlike cock size. If us men were walking naked around all the time at work, doing groceries, etc, it would probably be the other way around.

Probably.

A tall guy with a small penis would not be seen as an attractive one... am I wrong?

But then again, flacid size is not what matters...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I prefer tall - but I'm short, so anything over 5'9" is tall in my book (burns1de :flirt: )

I don't know whether it is purely physical or if there is a little psychological in there too - the only 'short' guy (under 5'5") I was ever with was a total and utter bastard - both generally and to me specifically. The tall guys (6' plus) I've been with have been sweethearts...

:dunno:

Plus - I like being much smaller than the guy I'm fucking - with women it was never an issue... odd.

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i have talked to some tall girls (180+ cm) that had an attraction for shorter guys, they could not explain why tho

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd never catch me saying height or dick size doesn't matter. I like a tall guy, I like a big dick, neither of these are absolutely necessary to me but they're preferences.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
gosh, you know, I never gave much thought to it- but you are so right- I really am not anywhere near as concerned or pay as much attention to penis size as I do height. I have actually NOT dated someone cos he was short- but I am only 5'2"! And btw, bedroom skills can be learned...short is forever..:biggrin1:
I feel awful! Thats so superficial of me..:eek:
that said, if I had met a short guy over the net, gotten to know and care for him, it would not have been as important, if that makes sense.
My tallest b/f was 6'7", I really think for me its some kind of 'he can protect me' silliness.. my shortest b/f was 5'3", he was a racehorse jockey so I was all a-dither about that, didnt matter he was short.:tongue:
still, glad my S.O. is 6'1" :tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
As a man, I feel short because I'm under 6'.
However, I really don't care about being tall/average/short, it's just somehow engraved onto my mind than men are usually 6'+, I'm well aware that's not the case. Just one of many strange things about me. :tongue:

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
However, I really don't care about being tall/average/short, it's just somehow engraved onto my mind than men are usually 6'+, I'm well aware that's not the case. Just one of many strange things about me. :tongue:
it's not a "strange thing about you", what you experience is the effect of sexist social brainwashing, it affects anyone

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And btw, bedroom skills can be learned...short is forever..:biggrin1:
not really, death would put a sure end to shortness.

so if you reject some person because of their height, they still have the option to commit suicide to solve their problems >_<

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

The commonly accepted average height for a man is about 5'10" (in North America, at least). That's my exact height and I often feel like I'm taller than most men, actually. I don't know how tall you are exactly, but you probably shouldn't worry about it.

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Actually, no it isn't - I could give you the reason if I was so inclined. My comment about the average height of a man was nothing to do with masculinity.
what country did you grow in?

it could have something to do with the average height of the local male population of the place where you learned about the world in general

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it's not a "strange thing about you", what you experience is the effect of sexist social brainwashing, it affects anyone

Yes!! you got it! we all, women too, are victims of that CRAP, and it always seems to focus on outward physical attributes- cant someone do something about it??

yeah, I think of 5'10" as tall, in my mind its 6' actually, lol- guess cos I dont really know how long an inch is unless I have a measuring device.:wink: