Height/Penis appearence

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey i was just thinking..If a guy lets say is 6ft 7inches 5.8 girth, and a guy who is 5'8 7inchs 5.8girth, would girls say that the shorter guy is bigger? :confused:

ye im the shorter guy, shh :redface:

chiefone4u

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
probably they would... it would also depend on pubic hair in the area, and how fit they men were... if both where shaved, and both had a perfect 8-pack... then I'd venture to say a side-by-side view of both (in seperate pictures) the shorter guy would look larger.

But... I think in a true face-to-face (or cock-to-cock) examination the lady's wouldn't think one was larger then the other. (but depending on her size, may go for the shorter guy based on child rearing thoughts).

L1i3n3k7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to think I'm of a healthy size down there but I'm also a big guy so I think it looks smaller than it should. I'm 6'2", 230lbs and I feel like it looks small.

TugGirl78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Chief pretty much summed it up. He knows quite well about ample height giving the smaller appearance. The shorter guy would look bigger but I'd be interested in seeing how different they both perform. :tongue:

Notsoproud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chief pretty much summed it up. He knows quite well about ample height giving the smaller appearance. The shorter guy would look bigger but I'd be interested in seeing how different they both perform. :tongue:
haha chief petty officer XD

Thanks everyone :biggrin1: