Height versus penis length

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RubberHarley, Feb 14, 2007.

1. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I work with a guy that is about 6'7" tall. He is a very nice person, good worker, just tall as heck. I have always wondered if there is a direct connection between height and penis length. Wonder if any studies have been done on this. Would be interesting. Any thoughts?

2. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    many, many studies have been made and there is connection between height, foot size, nose size, hand size.

3. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

Well I'm 6'6 and I can tell you that I am not huge in the penis. Im a little above average, but no "oh my gosh look at that:eek: ". I do have a size 16 shoe, and my hands are rather big though :).

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no correlation at all between height and penis size. How could there be since height is dependant on bone structure and there are no bones in the penis (even though the erection sometimes seems like a bone) lol.

5. bonerdave

bonerdave New Member

in some gay circles, it is said that you can tell a mans penis size by his hands and feet. If the fingers are long and the hand is larger and the foot size is large than the dude usually has a bigger size cock. However, heritige has something to do with this also, i.e , Latins, slovaks, russians, jews, are known larger size cocks.
    German and irish are known for their thickness or width in gay circles
    bigdave

6. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I can't believe these myths are still floating around, especially on this site. Is all you have to do is go to the gym and you will clearly find that dick size has nothing to do with height, ears, nose, fingers, or toes. NOTHING. Does your nose size have any relationship with how big your feet are? Does your ear size have anything to do with your height? Why would your dick have a relationship with any other body part. I am 5'9" (not tall) shoe size 8.5 (smallest feet of anyone I know) small hands, average nose, and a 10" dick. There is only one thing that determines your dick size and it is the same thing that determines the color of your eyes. GENES.

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

There is, in fact, a correlation. At least if certain studies are to be believed. The thing is, the correlation is small, and even with a positive correlation between height and penis size that absolutely does not mean that every tall man has a big dick and every short man has a small one. Just that, on average, if you take 1000 tall guys and 1000 short guys, the group of tall guys would have a larger mean penis size. But not by a lot. Your 6'7" friend might be hung, and he might not be.

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Nice to know:rolleyes:. I'm sure you have many examples and a reputable source material for that assertion.

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I'd have to be about nine feet tall to be in proportion.

I'm not nine feet tall.

Ergo (and of course only anecdotally), I can say - BS on that one.

10. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'm 6"1" height big dick,
    Saw some one at the gym this morning in the sauna, at least 6'6" tiny dick
    There is an old saying "Big feet=big shoes"
    Big hands, =big gloves
    There is no correlation whatsoever, I have spent my entire adulthood studying this around the world:wink:

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I'm sure any penis would look enormous in comparison to that stature :rolleyes:.

12. Onslow

Gold Member

I have seen tall men with little winkers and short guys with long and thick. There are heavy set men with small and heavy set with big, thin men with tiny and thin men with huge, big hands with next to nothing and delicate almost feminine handed men with sleek short fingers and a long fat piece of meat. After sampling probably thousands (I was a born oral giver) I can tell you the myths are highly exagerated. One big problem is that if a tall man is seen to have a big penis then it is news which is widely spread as proof that tall men are indeed large. The biggest I ever encountered was on a shorter man, the smallest was on an average heighted man and a number of super smalls on very tall men--men over 6'4". In 1982 I was with a man who stood a frightening 6'10 and when he was naked at last I saw his penis which measured to less than 5 inches. I thought it looked small becxause of his height but he insisted it really was and even had me measure the danged thing, which I don't tend to do, I am usually more a hands and mouth on sort of guy and measure from those angles, which is more than enough to determine big or small and thick or thin and due to mouth to throat depth I can also tell if it is under a certain length if the balls make it to my chin (or nose if we approach from a different angle)

13. D_Spiro_Spermburper

D_Spiro_Spermburper Account Disabled

Height is based on Growth Hormone, while penis size is related to DHT (a derivative of testosterone). So, my guess is that really, there is no correlation, unless of course larger men produce more DHT, which then would serve some correlation. hmm...

14. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

Prince is 5'2-5'3"
    Prince is hung

I'm 5'9 maybe 5'10"
    I'm (modestly) hung

There is no correlation. My ex said all the tall guys she dated (6' and above) were small/not as big as some of the big ones she had had. I know tall guys 6'4 and beyond who are really built but have small cocks (people talk).

There is no correlation. I did read however that:

A long index finger = lots of testosterone = probably a big cock

I also heard the same thing about a ring finger...in a programme they predicted who would win a running race by the length of their ring finger. They were correct and the guy with the biggest ring finger won...

Of course tesosterone isn't the only contributor to a large penis. Just something to ponder. Apparently I have short fingers...my palm/inside of hand is quite large though. It takes all kinds!

15. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have not seen any results correlating mean human height in inches with mean penis length in inches where the coefficient of correlation is statistically significant at a minimal 90% confidence level. If this is correct, it would suggest that the relationship between the two variables is purely random. One might just as likely find a 9 inch cock on a short man as on a tall man!

16. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Previous threads on this have proven there is no connection at all between height, hands, nose, feet and penis size, flaccid or erect.

Altho' the one that would make the most sense is the height......a proportion thing.

But then there's the thread here on guys who are not tall but have some Very impressive cocks.

I think possibly the biggest grower must be someone here who said he was 3 1/2 inches soft, and 9 hard.
    Wow....talk about a surprise package on a date.....:eek:

17. killer cock

killer cock Member

Just to let you guys know, i feel there is no correlation between hieght, shoe size and cock size.
    I am 5'4" and take a size 8 shoe, my nose is kind of big.but
    penis 9x7.

18. Onslow

Gold Member

Clearly proving that nose size is the measuring stick.

19. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

Photoshopped to death.

20. DaMoose

DaMoose Member

Albums:
    First guy I fooled around with was 6'7" and his penis was the length of my forearm. Second guy I messed with is only 5'6" and his was extremely thick and 8". By mess I don't mean sex, I mean hand stuff.

MOOSE

Draft saved Draft deleted