Height vs. Length

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by horny6.5, Mar 19, 2007.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was thinking about if a tall man like 5'9'' or taller would make a difference on the length of his penis. And if not what contributes to the size of your penis how do we know what size the penis will grow to.

2. chavous

chavous New Member

Height Has Nothing To Do With It. The Biggest Dick I Ever Sucked Was On A 5"5"hell Of A Man!

3. Love-it

Gold Member

First time anyone has ever said that at 5' 9 1/2" I am tall. I don't believe that height has anything to do with it, I am only 6 1/2" in length.

4. Donk

Donk New Member

I'm 5'5" tall and 11" long. In gym and school showers, I have seen many guys who are well over 6 ft. tall with penises that are likely well under 11" long (unless they are really extreme "growers"). So, based on my unscientific study, I say little or no connection.

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The only connection might be that penises look smaller in a taller body.

6. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

not generally. life if full of "not generally..."s.

the biggest guy i was with (read: lacerations/bleeding for 3 days afterward, and this was after i birthed my 10-lb. baby) was 6' 10" tall.

the smallest guy i was with (read: he was lucky if he was the size of a thumb ERECT) was 5' 5" tall.

my best friend, who is a gorgeous gay guy, is 9" and THICK at only 5' 7" tall. my husband is 9" and fairly girthy at 6' 2" tall. one guy i was with while separated was 6' 6" tall, and BARELY 6" long (no girth ... just a pencil).

so, nah. tall = hung? not really. short = not hung? who knows. you just gotta get in there and find out for yourself! ;)

7. yggdrasil

yggdrasil New Member

I have read that there is a slight statistically significant correlation between height and dick length, but there is a much stronger negative correlation between BMI and cock length, but still not a rule to live by...
    In other words, a taller guy is slightly more likely to have a longer cock, and a guy who is thin for his height is somewhat more likely to have a longer cock, but again, this is all just statistics, which will only really ring true after you examine a few thousand dicks, if at all...on an individual basis, one never can tell

I am just angry that they ignore the girth in these kinds of studies

Draft saved Draft deleted