Helen Sent To Poland..................................

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr. Snakey, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes, the anti semitic racist witch Helen Thomas is gone. They say send her to Poland. I say send her to the death camps in Germany, so she can get a good idea of how many millions of Jewish and Polish people were burned to death in Hitlers ovens. However, something tells me she would rather help Al- Qaeda. Wonderful news she is history.

HELEN SENT TO POLAND...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeqb8h0I-Bg

#1 Mr. Snakey, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. justasimpleguy

justasimpleguy Active Member

Albums:
    Looks like the trolls are everywhere.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

A-fuckin-men. It's about time Helen has more than worn out her welcome. Her bias and intentions just gave her a free ride.....back home.

4. houtx48

Gold Member

Her good out weighs her bad. However at ninety it's probably time to check it in.

5. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am truly baffled at the syndrome whereby a public figure says something disagreeable, and this leads directly to some supposition for which, not only is there is not a shred of evidence, there is no reason to believe it whatsoever.

E.g., the example in boldface above.

This is a very common occurrence, of which the example cited is only the most recent.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

She's a racist anti- semitic pig. I'm hearing rumblings on her
    even worse thoughts on black people and homosexuals. Oh well, soul birds of a feather flock together.................

7. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Send that old bag out of here on a rocket.

8. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    pheeew' Mr S

Thank G.. (or someone?) as soon as i saw Helen, i auto assumed it was Our Helen X NZ PM held the post for 9 years .. now has a Top position with the UN distributing $ to the poor countries or somitt
    Guess many Kiwis would wish the wrath of whomever upon her, but i liked her style
    Cheers
    enz

#8 rbkwp, Jun 8, 2010
  9. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hurray for hyperbole!

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell me about it.

This thread is just a character assassination. Helen Thomas has more humanity for saying what she said than this whole site combined. I'm tired of Israel's draconian and punitive policies. They are now following the techniques and strategies of the Nazis and have come full circle to be the abuser. It's really elementary survivor psychology, I'm surprised that most of the posters in this thread do not understand this simple fact. The paranoia and extremities with which Israel carries out it's state policies is nothing short of spectacular. It's just fucking common sense. Modern day Germany and Poland are not in the least related to the holocaust. What do you think happens in modern day Poland and Germany? Do you think that they still put armbands on their Jewish inhabitants? Modern Germany and Poland have actually strict policies that protect their Jewish populations.

Suggesting that Jews come back to their European and American homes is not in the least bit racist or evil. The statement only strives to highlight the fact that Israel is an occupier as well as a land and natural resource thief.

The fact that they don't want to live in Europe and America means that they must disenfranchise the Palestinians. Why should the Palestinians pay for the holocaust? They had NOTHING to do with it, yet teh international community demands that they continue to have their life diminished and their standard of living reduced to that of living IN A GHETTO!!!!

I'm really sorry that you haters don't understand what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. If you don't know by now, you never will.

This thread is classy. Thanks D. we just had a nice talk and now I can't even begin to tell you just how dissappointed I am.

11. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you agree? The Jews should "get the hell out of" Palestine/Israel? Even though there's been a Jewish population for thousands of years?

12. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once again tripod, you're not always right, no matter how loud you scream or how hard you pound your fists during an online temper tantrum.

13. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

"millions of Jewish and Polish people were burned to death in Hitlers ovens."

No idea who this Helen is, but the above quote is absurd!

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

The Jews lived in Israel long before holocaust. What disturbs me the most is how ant- semitic and racist this site has become. How anyone can defend terrorists is beyond me. They were offered more than their fair share of land under Clinton. Yasser Arafat turned it down. Why because they wanted to murder more innocent people. Many were school children on a bus. My how we have forgotten it already. So after years of Israel trying to make peace, they have given up. Please keep our pm's (or anything about the content) to yourself.

#14 Mr. Snakey, Jun 8, 2010
  15. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I would hazard a guess that if anti-semitism is rearing an ugly head around here it is down to exhaustion. I used to be quite a defender of Israel and had little sympathy for Palestine, now however, my support is for innocent people on both sides and certainly not with Hamas or the Israeli government. The latter having exhibited what appears to be an abuse of their allies citizens to carry out a hit. (maybe that was'nt them tho)

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Helen is 89 years old. Did any of you ever stop to think that her mind is going? She even looks like she is going bonkers.

17. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not defending Helen Thomas, who should have retired years ago, but it is possible to be critical of Israel in general and not be antisemitic.

Saying otherwise is using the same broad-brush that insists that everyone who disagrees with President Obama is obviously a racist. Such absolute reductionism cheapens critical thinking and kills constructive dialog.

18. chicagosam

Gold Member

Ms. Thomas' comment had nothing to do with race. Religion is not race.

Ms. Thomas, to my knowledge, is not a practitioner of Wicca.

Ms. Thomas, to my knowledge, is not a member of al-Qa'ida, nor is she a Nazi.

Ms. Thomas' Lebanese descent—just in case this is also subject for discussion or discrediting—does not make her anti-semitic.

Poland is a lovely country, as is Germany. Neither should be considered as punishment.

In the United States, we have freedom of speech which does not result in capital punishment, i. e. Hitler’s death camps. for expressing an opinion where others do not agree. How is your “final solution” for Ms. Thomas different from Hitler’s? It is senseless and irresponsible.

Ms. Thomas expressed a foolish opinion which was sensationalized. Period. It was regrettable. She has apologized. She has retired. Her career is over. She has been publicly humiliated and chastised. Not enough?

I tend to think that if the reviewer had gone on and asked what Ms. Thomas thought of Palestine, ihe response would have been similar.

“Thomas' remarks displayed impatience at Israel's intemperate, aggressive posture toward its (sometimes hostile) neighbors. That frustration is shared by many—including more than a few Americans of Jewish heritage.”—Bonnie Goldstein
    Helen Thomas' Unfortunate Remarks, Noted Sadly

Perhaps the public response smacks more of ageism, than outrage.

Seeing as we are a nation of victims who are always seeking others on which to place accountability, “rumblings” do not count as facts.

Again, Ms. Thomas’ comment had nothing to do with race.

Ms. Thomas’ comment had nothing to do with homophobia.

Ms. Thomas is not porcine.

Prove your case, Counselor.

While I can appreciate your passion on this subject and your right to express your opinion, SilverTrain has done nothing more than express an opinion contrary to yours. It does not make him a racist, a Wiccan, a homophobe, an anti-semite, a Nazi, an al-Qa'ida sympathizer, nor porcine.

#18 chicagosam, Jun 8, 2010
  19. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

why do people have this absurd idea that Isralis and jews are the same thing? You can be from a hudred places and be jewish. I think her comments were her being confused/lazy in the above issue as many are

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Sam, my friend i was not calling Silvertrain a racist or anyone else for that matter. That was not my intention. If taken that way i'm sorry to him and everyone else who posted in this thread. I was speaking to what i feel is a lack of compassion to the millions of people who were died in Hitler's ovens. Many homosexuals died in his ovens. He had a most vulgar and degrading special treatment for them, before he put them in the ovens. I stand behind what i said about Helen Thomas. A pm will be sent pronto to Silvertrain.

Draft saved Draft deleted