Helio on dancing w/stars

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whats up with this dude.Hes got quite a chubb in those trousers!
Any dirt?:biggrin1:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree there don't seem to be much there. Remember this dude is really small and only thing I saw, and I watch that show vividly, looked something like someones pinky finger trying to poke out he drawers. I know this is an Helio thread and he's a great entertainer but my fav to watch was mark max and derrick and I would have loved to see more of albert reid man he could do the penis dance real good.

P.S. he is a real dick if he left his fiance of 7 years for Julianne, she's what 19 and he's 30 something. FUnny the media was saying she left him but now it suppose to be the other way around?

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree there don't seem to be much there. Remember this dude is really small and only thing I saw, and I watch that show vividly, looked something like someones pinky finger trying to poke out he drawers. I know this is an Helio thread and he's a great entertainer but my fav to watch was mark max

I loooooove Maks. :32:

As far as Julianne, I don't think she broke them up. Supposedly she's dating the dorky looking guy from Entourage. Kevin Connelly? Is that his name? But, I do think Helio wanted to play around, and wasn't ready to settle down. I read an interview with him at the beginning of the season that said something about if their relationship couldn't stand the strain, then that's ok. It would be better to find out now then after they're married. And this interview was supposedly before they broke up.