Hell hath no fury: vicious penis attack

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
Every few years it seems one of these news stories comes out: when a woman goes nuts (no pun intended) and cuts off a guy's penis.

In this story, the woman drugged the man, tied him up, chopped him up, and set the member on blast in the garbage disposal.

Woman cut off husband's penis, put it in disposal, police say - latimes.com

The charge is "aggravated mayhem;" I've heard she could face life in prison.

Just wanted to get a woman's perspective. Have you ever felt such rage? What would lead a gal to act with such rancor and brutality?

I know men commit plenty of brutal crimes but this just makes me wonder if women possess a dark shadow... The evil that they're capable of seems different in some way, more potent, calculating, like pure evil.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i want to do that to rapists.
seriously.
guys who get off on raping the unwilling, i want them to know how it feels to have your body violated and your sexuality stolen.

but just for cheating, lying, generally being a complete arsehole? no, it would never occur to me.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd be more than happy to do it to a rapist or a child molester so they will not harm someone else but not to a cheating husband or BF.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck with putting down the garbage disposal...stuff the damned thing down his throat and let him choke on it. Yes...I've felt that way in a rage.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rofl, this tramp should get life without parole. Cutting off a man's penis is the WORST thing you could do in this life and I think there's a special place in Hell waiting for her, right next to the very rapists you speak of.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Um... This sort of violence was brought on by just a divorce? That seems a bit weird to me. What kind of person deprives another of a part of their body just for having irreconcilable differences? Either there is muuuch more to this story or she is just batshit. Either way this makes me shudder.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've felt that kind of rage.....doubt I'd do it, but I sure have thought about it.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Rofl, this tramp should get life without parole. Cutting off a man's penis is the WORST thing you could do in this life and I think there's a special place in Hell waiting for her, right next to the very rapists you speak of.

worst thing? how about trowing babies off a train, into a cage full of tigers? or being dane cook?

i think its weird that shes facing more jail time than if she just killed him.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
worst thing? how about trowing babies off a train, into a cage full of tigers? or being dane cook?

i think its weird that shes facing more jail time than if she just killed him.

I don't know if it's the worst thing a person could do in life, but it is one of the worst things you can do to a man.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis-slashing victim faces difficult choices | penis, gelman, victim - Life - The Orange County Register

That's a really big story here in Orange County and everyone has a theory. She is a 48 year-old Vietnamese woman while he is 60 (nearly 61) and may have recalled those good old days in 'nam when he went on R & R to a Saigon brothel and hooked up with a "me so horny." This Vietnam war veteran wanted nothing more than to live out his retirement years in marital bliss with a subservient wife of Southeast Asian decent; instead he got scorpion woman. They lived in a small condo in Garden (Garbage) Grove.

There is also a widespread rumor he pissed her off by visiting the latest rage in Orange County's Little Saigon, lingerie cafes.Garden Grove wants cafes to be less sexy |little, saigon - News - The Orange County Register

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis-slashing victim faces difficult choices | penis, gelman, victim - Life - The Orange County Register

That's a really big story here in Orange County and everyone has a theory. She is a 48 year-old Vietnamese woman while he is 60 (nearly 61) and may have recalled those good old days in 'nam when he went on R & R to a Saigon brothel and hooked up with a "me so horny." This Vietnam war veteran wanted nothing more than to live out his retirement years in marital bliss with a subservient wife of Southeast Asian decent; instead he got scorpion woman. They lived in a small condo in Garden (Garbage) Grove.

There is also a widespread rumor he pissed her off by visiting the latest rage in Orange County's Little Saigon, lingerie cafes.Garden Grove wants cafes to be less sexy |little, saigon - News - The Orange County Register
According to all the stories I've read he is 51 not 61.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to all the stories I've read he is 51 not 61.

Like many stories this is being revised as news is updated. This morning's OC Register which I posted above revised his age to 60 and a reporter last night said he was "almost 61" and a Vietnam veteran. He is at UCI Medical Center in Orange with his condition slightly upgraded.

Physicians are contemplating how to construct a new penis for him.