HELLLP me!!!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by rebel369, Feb 6, 2008.

1. rebel369

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the other day me and one of my girl friends were talking and i told her that iwas going to just go ahead and have sex with this girl (and not to brag but i could do 1000000x better than her)

and my girl friend said that she didn't want me to do that and that me and her could just get drunk and have sex

i know that if we did it wouldn't ruin our friendship so i'm not worried about that- i just really want to have sex lol. and i'm going to visit her this weekend and we will both be pretty drunk so my question is::

how should i bring it up?
    and what should i say about it??

thanks in advance!

2. Principessa

Gold Member

You are planning for your first time to be drunk sex!?! :eek:

I know that's how it happens for many people; but most don't plan it that way. This is a monumentally bad idea.

Sometimes guys are nervous their first time which can cause erectile dysfunction. :redface: Consuming mass quantities of alcohol has also been known to cause erectile dysfunction. She being drunk as well may lower her inhibitions how ever it may be more difficult for her body to become aroused enough for her to become properly lubricated. Thereby making sex painful for her; and darned uncomfortable for you. If you really must go through wth this stupid idea bring condoms and lube.

This is just an all around bad idea.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

If you could do better than her then why don't you, it's not a good idea to be having sex with someone you think is beneath you. Having sex while drunk is also a bad idea, virgins tend not to be great sexually so the drink will only make you worse than you would otherwise be.

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude you've posted this in the wrong place. Should be with the other Jokes and Humorous ones.

You can't be seriously asking us to give an opinion on this... Christ, just fucking have sex with her without the booze. If that's the only way you can do her, then you're just being a real dickhead to her.

Be a man, which means have responsible sex. Doesn't have to be 'girlfriend' Sex or 'seriously-wanna-marry-you' Sex or 'fuck-you're-hotter-than-Angelina' Sex but at least try to enjoy it without having to booze up. You'll like it more, she'll like it more.

5. Northland

Gold Member

Make your first time memorable for the both of you. Do it fully sober-no drinking or drugs before hand, and do it with someone you truly love and respect (or at least you do for now-as the years wear on that may change).

Further- for the record, yes, you and your friend could have sex-either drunk or stone cold sober, but there's no guarentee it wouldn't ruin your friendship. Sometimes sex is the first nail in the coffin of an otherwise healthy relationship since it brings in a physical intimacy which has its own connections.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    More things could go wrong with this idea than can be imagined. Drunken fumbling attempting to slide on a condom, a weak erection, imprinting the drunken sex scenero on your brain, he getting her pregnant......potentual comedy here...if it was a movie. In real life, a bad idea.

Once a blue moon year my wife has touch too much wine and she gets very aggressive and does her best to pin me to the floor and blow me, hump me, get on top of me...it's all very nice, but she's crabby as hell from the hang over she has the next day. There's one payoff, and then there's the second.

Do it sober.

7. rebel369

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    for the record--the drinking part was her idea because she says its better for her..

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Do it without the booze. Sneak up behind her and seductively start kissing her neck and stuff.. go from there, get drunk after the fact.

9. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I'm going to tell you,not to have your first first time sex,inebriated.Besides,if she has to be drunk,to have sex,dude something is really wrong with her.
    You will most definitely,screw up the friendship, by having sex.
    Why fuck your friend? It won't be all you imagine.
    Save it for someone, you really like.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

10. lucky8

Gold Member

drunk sex is fun, id say fuck em both if all u want is to get laid. dont bring it up, if shes wants to have sex with you it will just happen, just dont be afraid to make a move when the time seems right

11. D_Biff Wellington

D_Biff Wellington New Member

just get experience. get liquored up and bang both and then you can decide what your next move will be.

12. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Be sure and wear a condom. And if you're planning on getting drunk, make sure you have a designated driver.

On second though...and if you care abour YOUR girl, get a
    designated fucker. :rolleyes:

13. jnp

jnp New Member

Yeah, I would do what njqt466 said....it just happens, no planning required. Just make sure you have a condom in your wallet or somethin, and don't be too drunk to forget it lol.

Draft saved Draft deleted