HELLO AGAIN

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by oldman9x7, Dec 1, 2004.

1. oldman9x7

oldman9x7 New Member

Finally. We have moved from a mobile home to a HOUSE - and with a swimming pool yet.

We are on cable and since we use three separate pc's we decided to go with a router. Weeell - we couldn't seem to get the SOB to function so today I called Best Buy and asked to have a member of the Geek Squad come work on it. A very pleasant and polite young man arrived just about an hour after I called and in no time he had it all fixed and all three computers are working. BTW, it's a bit on the expensive side but if you ever have a problem that you can't solve yourself, I recommend them without reservation.

It seems as though I have been away from my favorite forum forever and I am so glad to be back. I really have missed all of you people. I'll have to do a lot of surfing thru all of the posts to find out what has gone on and what's going on now.

Gramps

2. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

And we've missed you! A pleasure to have you back! Always nice to hear your input around here.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome back, Gramps!

We've missed your wisdom and wit.

4. Porterhouse

Porterhouse New Member

<!--QuoteBegin-FootLongTeen
    @Dec 1 2004, 01:43 AM
    And we&#39;ve missed you&#33; A pleasure to have you back&#33; Always nice to hear your input around here.
    [/quote]

Large Penises bringing all ages together, for the good of humanity.

Draft saved Draft deleted