Hello again.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cale2 said:
Hi,

Some of you may remember me (originally posting under "Cale"). For those that do, I just wanted to note that I have come out.

Thanks for all your advice and support.

*guess all the recruiting DOES work*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great to see you back Cale, and glad to hear you decided to come out. I hope living in the light will be a good thing for you.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cale, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear your news. Congratulations. I know it's been a struggle, hasn't it?

I encourage you to post the story of how you did it. It will help others in your situation. Those who read your earlier posts will agree; they were sincere and open, and very self-aware. The kind of thoughts that help every reader to grow, whether they struggle with teh same issues or not.

Don't hesitate to PM. I'm curious to hear the details.

Once again, congratulations on taking the first step to a healthy, open, adult life.

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Congratulations, Cale! Like you, I was lucky to have the love and support not only of friends but eventually of family, too. And all this way before cyber-anthing! I came out five years before Stonewall! But now you can live in the light, so cheers to you!!

(With apologies to the redoubtable Mme Z for the inadvertent crib from her post about "living in the light." It was just so appropriate!) Belated thanks to you, Zora, and your indulgence, please.