Hello Again!

WizJr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Finally got my profile completed! As it says there, I am here to chat and make new friends online and possibly post some ficticious stories. Hope everyone is having a Wonderful day!

WizJr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got a little more time so I thought I'd tell everyone a little more about myself. I grew up in Western New York, just south of Buffalo. Then moved to New Hampshire for a year in 2000 and now I am out in the Midwest. Stuck in Madison, Wisconsin. I was a Music Education Major at college for 5 years and can play 12 instruments. 13 if you count the Skin Flute:rolleyes: My major instruments are Cello and Piano and I am currently playing with a local string orchestra. I love Siamese cats and have a breeding pair as well as 3 of their children. I also have 2 dogs and 2 ferrets. Quite a lot of animals in this household:biggrin1: The pic in my profile was taken in the Summer at my cousins wedding. I have a bit of a fetish for fine clothing so I tend to purchase many new suits and wear them quite often. The one in the picture is a new Italian 4 button I purchsed just for that day along with my Bowler hat. Well, if anyone wants to get to know me better or just wants to chat. Drop me a line and let me know. I work nights during the week and not at all on weekends so if you write at night just send me a private message in the group:smile:

WizJr

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stuck in Madison??? I love Madison! Although I know it feels like hell frozen over this time of year. AND, I studied cello at the UW with Lowell Creitz and Perry Karp. Those guys still around? Small world.

WizJr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Matthew. I don't know if either of those people are still around. I studied Cello in New York at the Mason School of Music. Also, it is Rather Frozen around here right now. Heating bills are a bitch. I miss New York where we measure snow by the Meter and it doesn't get much below 20 degrees!

WizJr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
Ever jerked off with Armanti?

I'm assuming that this must be Armani, not to correct you, as it were, for I may be wrong. But if it is Armani, then the answer is no. I should rephrase that statement to "I have a fetish for wearing fine clothing." I try to make sure that anything I care about is not on me before I Jerk Off:rolleyes:

WizJr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
Funny, I try to make sure that I'm on someone I care about before I jerk off.

LOL

Well Spladle, I guess you are right, once again I should rephrase. I try to remove clothing that I care about from my body before I jerk off. People that I care about though, are more that welcome to be on, or under me when I jerk Off:biggrin1:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WizJr said:
LOL

Well Spladle, I guess you are right, once again I should rephrase. I try to remove clothing that I care about from my body before I jerk off. People that I care about though, are more that welcome to be on, or under me when I jerk Off:biggrin1:
Good man.