Hello again...

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, this is actually my 3rd stint here on lpsg... I lurked here at some point in my mid-teens, at a point where I was confused about my body (penis appeared small erect at the time and was scared I wouldn't be able to 'perform') I then ended up back again a few years ago when I had my first sexual partner whom once complained about a 'tight fit', prompting me to measure up and return to this site. Joined and posted for a short while, then we broke up... and with no sex I didn't have much to talk about here anymore I guess so I stopped coming.

I've had one other gf since and that was... well quite an experience to say the least (more on that another time maybe, lol) and I thought about this site the other day and said to myself, 'eh, what the hell' and signed up for a new account - posted some (cropped) pics this time too. I'm still quite self-concious about my size, even if I've been told quite the contrary I still think I'm 'about average' - modesty is my thing I guess.

OK, guess that's it for now, don't know why I typed that... but I did so I posted it :tongue:

Media
AboutAverage said:
First of all, this is actually my 3rd stint here on lpsg... I lurked here at some point in my mid-teens, at a point where I was confused about my body (penis appeared small erect at the time and was scared I wouldn't be able to 'perform') I then ended up back again a few years ago when I had my first sexual partner whom once complained about a 'tight fit', prompting me to measure up and return to this site. Joined and posted for a short while, then we broke up... and with no sex I didn't have much to talk about here anymore I guess so I stopped coming.

I've had one other gf since and that was... well quite an experience to say the least (more on that another time maybe, lol) and I thought about this site the other day and said to myself, 'eh, what the hell' and signed up for a new account - posted some (cropped) pics this time too. I'm still quite self-concious about my size, even if I've been told quite the contrary I still think I'm 'about average' - modesty is my thing I guess.

OK, guess that's it for now, don't know why I typed that... but I did so I posted it :tongue:

Nothing to be ashamed of there! Welcome to LPSG! What can we do to help?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've got a really nice tool man.

Don't be conscious of that at all. It looks bigger than average to me, especially hard - it's hot.

If your with a chick/Guy that says you are small, tell them to get lost.

They obviously don't care for you, if theyre judging you by your penis size.

C

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
JA, You are living proof why men need to communicate more about intimate issues. Thank god there are places like the LPSG where this can happen.

You, my boy, are actually well above average. Be proud, be humble, be bold, be nervous, be shy, be whatever. But whatever you do, don't be ashamed of it.