Hello...again

gunner01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi all,

I can't claim to be new, as I've been a member on here for ages. But recently re-discovered this site/my profile, and very pleased I did too!

Love all kinds of chat (naughty and otherwise) so feel free to hit me up. And if chatting ever turned to meeting (and I'm certainly up for that!), I'm a good-looking, easy going, adventurous guy that loves nothing more than worshipping a big, juicy cock ;-)

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome-Back.jpg

JJEllis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

I can't claim to be new, as I've been a member on here for ages. But recently re-discovered this site/my profile, and very pleased I did too!

Love all kinds of chat (naughty and otherwise) so feel free to hit me up. And if chatting ever turned to meeting (and I'm certainly up for that!), I'm a good-looking, easy going, adventurous guy that loves nothing more than worshipping a big, juicy cock ;-)
Nothing like a huge juicy cock on a Sunday night.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all,

Hi and welcome. It's good to see London represented.