Hello Again

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I wrote at OLPSG, in one of my few posts there: "I have recently received a bursary award from the Donna Goldstein School of Race and Gender Studies in New York to help support my ongoing research into multi-ID trolls who sign up at Large Penis fora using multiple genders and ethnicities in order to promote popular stereotypes by misrepresenting themselves."

I've been watching the activity of all your current IDs here for a good while, Mrs Goldstein. The drama will soon reach its conclusion.

That is all.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still think you should take full credit for predicting this return just over a month ago. It's almost creepy...

Donna's game has been afoot for a while. Her engineering of certain discussions has been pretty obvious, and helps to explain why 'race' has once again become such a hot topic here of late.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Donna's game has been afoot for a while. Her engineering of certain discussions has been pretty obvious, and helps to explain why 'race' has once again become such a hot topic here of late.
Are you going to out her multiple identities, or do we have to do the homework ourselves?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Donna, darling, if you are real, then please forgive me... but given that I really don't know of anyone in the history of the internet who has put so much "personally-identifiable information" in a username, how did you come up with all the ideas for your threads? Couldn't you have just used your social security number as your username, instead? That would have made things so much easier!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs. Donna Goldstein of New York is neither Mrs. Donna Goldstein or from New York. Discuss...

I think she's a troll.

I concur!

Most children in the south east started school this week. In the north east and mid-atlantic states children do not go back to school until the day after Labor Day. For the rest of the world that means the first Tuesday in September. So hopefully, we are almost done with these annoying trolls who are here just to stir shit up.