Hello All - Big Hug

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Sexy Vinnie........and a BIG hello to the beautiful BignRich.........and everyone......I got a call back for audition !!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!! Down to 2 of us now........(ominous music playing in background as I bite my fingernails) lol

Anyway, big love out to you all

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hungblondeguy9 said:
The "love anything from Germany" comment was actually more directed to you Alex. :rolleyes: I'm much to cute to have a crush .....but sigh. LOL

Anyway, don't send me the chipped floor tiles.......I'd prefer something shiny and expensive.......perhaps a ben?:smile:

Um, I'll be your "ben!" (Despite the later clarification you are looking for a car instead of a guy.:tongue:

Welcome. Welcome again.

Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
I got a call back for audition !!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!! Down to 2 of us now........(ominous music playing in background as I bite my fingernails)l

I just saw this! Congratulations! This is great news!:biggrin1: Go get 'em, Tiger!

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And hunky Silver......I wasn't looking for anyone to give me a car......I can get my own.....I just like shiny presents (inner magpie? LOL)
But you can be my Ben if you like......I had a crush on a Ben in highschool....he was my Geography Teacher.....very straight.....very clueless.....very hot.....I used to flirt with him outrageously.....shockingly actually.......I did get as far as massaging his shoulders and back (with his shirt off and only in a tight sexy undershirt......then sigh interuption.....:rolleyes:

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Silver..........that sounds SUPER......... :)
Okay, swoop by and pick me up:rolleyes:

I was trapped in Audition heck yesterday..........cross your fingers (and anything else that can cross).....big juicy kiss and hug

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
I have been to Texas.......and you just go to prove everything is bigger and beautiful in Texas:smile:

You're spontaneous. See you at the Church Street Second Cup.:biggrin1:

(Just joking.)

But really, you do have an ... uh, uh, uh ... effortless flow. It's amusing.

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Sexy Senor,

Thank you for the greeting and compliments.

Big wet kiss and a big hug for you (but no golden shower if thats okay - lol)

Are you in Toronto as well?

I know my posts are kind of blonde .....but LOL can't help it........

kisses:smile:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
hungblondeguy9 said:
Are you in Toronto as well?

Weeeeellllllll, no. But I lived in Toronto, twice, and I know Toronto, and I come to Toronto occasionally.

You know Edmund White? He has written many books, among them, "States of Desire," a kind of compendium of gay experience across the United States. I met him in Toronto (a nothing meeting, just a handshake at Glad Day, where, if memory serves, he had just finished a reading), but that was before he was White and I was Rubirosa. Ha ha ha. No, he was already White and I was still not whoever I am. [And I'm still not he. (Follow me?, poetaster?) Ha ha ha.]

Anyway, cutting to the chase: Edmund White thought Toronto ranked high among all North American cities as a place welcoming to, oh, such 90 per centers as us, and our near brothers. And I find that plausible. (Not that I've travelled that much to American cities in recent years ... NY, Chicago, Boston, and oh yes, Santa Fe.)

But my intention was simply to say 'hi,' and make some contact with you.

I like wagging tails.

Hope you're well. You seem to be having fun.

Wag away.

hungblondeguy9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: :smile: Big kiss to Senor,

I'm very good at wagging and will wag away for you....lol
Toronto is very receptive and open for gay, bi, curious........just kind of waspy.......I'm very open and friendly and my humour is sometimes taken the wrong way.....but that doesnt' stop me.......I am a HUGE cute bouncing blonde puppy - love it or leave it :)

I like your name......sounds mysterious and sexy......grrrrrr:rolleyes: