hello all freedom lovers

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by kindred spirit, Jul 3, 2006.

1. kindred spirit

kindred spirit New Member

anyone here around reno nevada, sure is alot going on up in tahoe area, where is everyone hiding? has anyone here been to sierra hot springs in N CA. good place to go with outside springs seclusion and collective exposure in clothing optional setting, great food, find them on the internet. Personally I like the jacuzzi setting with multicultural interests and exposing ourselves to varied view points.

So many things and mindsets have divided us all in many ways, Its hard to find ways that can bring us around quickly enough to offset the adgenda of division, given our lack of communication etc... "Therefore" physical contact of many sorts are in order or at least cut through all the bullshit and allow us to give many fullfilling moments that can gell within us as we find new opportunities through each other. Is anyone even thinking in here about these things ?

2. Matthew

Gold Member

Hard to find kindred spirits sometimes.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    no. i am, however, giving deep thought to the merits of a worldwide smallpox pandemic. think about it, and you will probably agree that it would be a far better rebuttal to the "agents of division."

4. dreamer20

Gold Member

I think about this at times. As Dr. Frankfurter said "Don't dream it, live it". But I'm still in the dreaming stage. :wink:

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

I disagree, I think what we need is a bloody good world war, like in the good old days before nuclear weapons - we'd spend 4 years, in holes in the ground, gassing each other, and gain about 14 square feet for 400,000 men.

Bloody beautiful.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    what's wrong with nuclear weapons? they're the fastest way we have of wiping out large human infestations.

7. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Because they leave an awfull mess.

A good old fashioned World War doesnt, as such: once you've buried the dead and rebuilt the buildings, things are pretty much back to normal and you have the positive aspect of having culled large portions of the population.

Ofcourse, if you are talking total extermination, nuclear weapons (or Daleks) are the way to go, but i'm jsut talknig about keeping the world population in check without blowing the shit out of the planet.

Draft saved Draft deleted