Hello All From Florida Nudist

mikeyb9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi Everyone, I am new to the group. I'm a 50yr old single w/m from Hudson Florida. I am a social nudist and enjoy going to some of the 7 nudist resorts we have here in Pasco County......The nudist capitol of the World ! I often get to look at guys of all shapes and sizes and I enjoy the view:smile: I'm always looking for new friends in the lifestyle to hang with, so if you are close by hit me up.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Mikey,

Welcome from another Florida boy. Sorry, no nude beaches for me. The wife doesn't like it. Tried it, we both got too many stares and unwanted attention. I'm almost 8" soft and she's a 34DD. Being a neophyte, that 8" soft didn't remain that soft with some the other exposed flesh on the beach. Of course, it didn't get Rock Hard (TM) either because of majority of the other exposed flesh on the beach. My teenage fantasy of nude beaches clashed head on with the reality that the majority of naked people do not resemble in the slightest Playboy or Playgirl models.

But welcome aboard and share your stuff.

Later,
Captain

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mikeyb9, what ever happened to that nudist resort in Hudson that Bill Martin was attempting to start? At this point with the Ritz-Carlton (http://www.calienteresort.com) and their million dollar properties taking the bulk of the affluent nudist dollars and that poor bastard Joe Lettelleir trying for the rest in Paradise Lakes, there may not be any more room for another. On July 3rd, the Orlando Sentinal had a fabulous article, Pasco's claim to fame:Nudist capital of U.S. The last line of the story as uttered by the inimatible owner of Paradise Lakes, Joe Lettelleir, the perpetually frustrated yet indefagitable fellow who seems to live with a small rain cloud hovering over his head:

"Hey, Marge, the kids are gone, the dog's dead, this looks like a hoot."

Bare S

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! My wife and I also frequent nudist resorts. I have always attracted attention because of my size, but I'm now 53 years old and don't appeal as much as in the past. It's OK though. It's not about that. Nudists will tell you that there's no sexual attention involved in nudism, and I suppose that's about 90% true. Most of the nudists are not overly attractive. But there's something sensual about being naked in a social setting.

Hard to explain. Nudists go out of their way to ignore the dicks and pussies, but it's the elephant in the room. We have several friends that we play slap and tickle with in the privacy of our cabin, but there is no overt sexual activity or even sexual attention in large groups.

Still, its a hoot. I recommend it to anyone. You should try it at least once. I've yet to witness anyone that found it unpleasant.