Hello all here is my story

Seanie69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello All
Let me start by saying i am 28 and gay.

Ill start by saying that for most of my youth i was told by many doctors to be circumsised but i did nto wnt to and i foudn out about the frenoplasty which i just had an i cannot believe how much of a difference it has made to forskin movement and after looking this up there was no real info online so i decided i woudl write about it here in case anyone wants to know about it

It changed me im still healing but its not as bad as peole think it woudl be.

Now my frenlum is not atached so high i can move my forskin up and down and i cannot wait till it its filly healed so i can test it lol
BJ's have alwasy been a bit dull as no one has ever been able to play with my bellend until last week when my parter had a play by pulling it back.
i hope im not beign to rude here.

one question i have is no the frenlum is not attached so high do i need to streetch the forskin so when i get a hardon it goes back on its own ????
t the mop when i get one it now has a bigger opening at the end but down not roll down of its own accord, i am still healing so maybe in the next few weeks i want to try and streetch it and see if it goes back on its own

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to LPSG.

I don't have an answer to your question other than give it more time to heal.