Hello all- I need your help

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by ericthelad, Sep 22, 2008.

1. ericthelad

ericthelad New Member

To some of you this will sound pretty sad,,, but here goes.

Dont ask me why but several months ago,,, I found myself wanting to play with an older male's big tool.

Straight forward you may think,,,, wrong. Here Iam, married 38yrs old pretty fit, hardworking and honest.

I had no idea how difficult it would be, several months later I still have not had the opportunity. The majority of the problem I guess is embarrasment on my part,,,, well its not as if I could go upto a 60yr old and say excuse me but do you have abig tool and can I play with it, whilst shopping in tescos.

So I thought I'd join this site, after a few messages nothing. What do I need to do?

All i'm after is a gent with a tool over 7inches in the lincs area UK, who will allow me to play with his tool for5, 10 .15 or whatever minutes, shoot his load and thats it. I want nothing absolutely nothing in return. No names no fuss, I will even travel to you, buy you a beer and if your ok about things sort the pole out,,, if you feel uncomfortable, enjoy your beer and leave no fuss.

This is a real genuine offer,,, so I ask if your straight or whatever and have a large tool, give me a chance just one time to simply wank a large tool off. I dont even mind covering your expenses and if you prefer meet you somewhere dark so you cannot be identified,,, I just need to try this once, so if your 20 or 80yrs with a large member please give me a chance.

Thanks

Dave

#1 ericthelad, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice