Hello all!

EileenQT

Just Browsing
Media
My name is Eileen, age 46, and I live on the west coast in the US. I happened on this site quite by accident and was very intrigued.

I am in a relationship with a guy who suffers greatly from what I perceive to be some sort of a small penis syndrome. I constantly am telling him that I am more than satisfied (and I am) but lately the situation has gotten worse. He's after me to arrange a situation where I fuck a guy with a big cock while he watches. Is this a common fantasy for guys?

One of our problems is that he is aware that I have had big cock lovers in the past. He wrestled this info out of me when our relationship was new and when I had no idea he lack confidence in his size.

Now here's the rub....somehow my sexual past has almost automatically lead me to more than average sized guys. My first boyfriend in college was very large and somehow all of my later lovers were in that 8 or 9 inch and thick range. One even topped that, and understand I've never sought this out. I never had a conversation with a guy before having sex about his size. Somehow my past lovers just all were that way. I totally understand this is some sort of statistical anamoly.

So what to do? I truly love my boyfriend and want to please him but I am not comfortable just having sex with a total stranger to accomodate him. I have thought about contacting a former lover who I could trust. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts out there.

E

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are actually names for you boyfriend. Cuckold comes to mind. It is not a common fantasy for another man to have sex with his partner, let alone, a more endowed one. But they are out there.

The fact that he doesnt believe you, about being satisfied, is an issue. Because the problem goes beyond just getting laid once. Lets say he does watch you get laid by a large penis. Then what? Does that cure it?

Other threads have been about guys wanting their partners to experiance a large penis since they never have. In your case, you have already so you do know what you are missing or not. And from the sound of it, you really are not missing anything because you said you were satisfied.

Now, if any partner is pressuring you into doing something you are not comfortable with, you need a new partner, or at least have a conversation about it. Relationships are about compromises and sacrifice.

Conclusion: He is a cuckold. This has more to do with him then you.

EileenQT

Just Browsing
Media
wtf? this exact post was in here weeks ago...

Could you reference the post for me? If there is someone else out there with the same predicament I would like to read the responses. I guess this makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one this is happening to.

And thank you to Wish 4 with your insight. I'm currently doing some research online about cuckolding.

E.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes he has a problem.

And either he needs to be able to deal with his size or looks like relationship trouble ahead.

You said he satisfies you and you are "not comfortable just having sex with a total stranger to accommodate him."

Yet he persists.

It is a mistake to mention the size of previous lovers especially with someone who is at a size disadvantage.
The comment that "He wrestled this info out of me when our relationship was new and when I had no idea he lack confidence in his size" makes me think it was a problem he had big issues with and you were just naive.

If he cannot fix this with maybe some professional help then the relationship is in trouble.

Then what will happen is:
1.) He deals with your request to not have a third sexual partner and leaves things the way they are - but then the problem is still there and he will keep bringing it up
2.) You agree to his request and are unhappy
3.) you agree to his request and you change to accept him and this cuckhold behavior.
4.) You end the relationship

Remember if you choose 2 or 3 and the realtionship ends at some point you may have great regret because you "gave in"

Good Luck

EileenQT

Just Browsing
Media
Say no to his request, I think.

Perhaps I should, but I have decided to go ahead with his request and see what happens.

My question to those out there, since I have ruled out asking an old boyfriend, how would I go about this?

Any suggestions from LPSG members?

Thank you.