Hello all

sapman1000: Hello All! I joined the group a few weeks ago, but this is my first post. I have read the postings and realized there were others that have some of the same problems I do. Even though I am not extremely huge, I feel an 8 X 6 inch (7 at the base) cock qualifies me to post. Also, I am a grower, not a shower. I don't have the time to be a regular poster, but I will post from time to time. I'll try to get a pic posted soon.

Here's my dilemma: I suffer from ED (erectile dysfunction) and have to use a pump to help. Funny thing is, when I was issued the pump (by the Army) they gave me a tube that doesn't fit - it's too small. So I talked to the manufacturer, and they gave me a "large" tube which was 2.5 inches in diameter, but not any longer. The tube is exactly 8 inches in length, and I am thinking "if they consider this large, than I am HUGE!" I asked the company for another even larger tube, but they gave me this two-pieces-glued-together thing that doesn't work. Anyway, I wanted to know if there were any others who have the same problem and what you did about it. Do a lot of bigger guys suffer from ED?

Again, thanks for having this site - it has helped me alot already. :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Sapman,
Let me be the first to welcome you to the group. Folks are pretty cool here and we mostly agree to disagree and when not well you can see we have some pretty lively discussions. Pull up a chair ,kick your shoes off, and keep typing. Don't be a lurker!

Naughty

BRMSTN69: hi, welcome to the asylum, I belive you will fin some info and links in the "making it bigger catagory" that will help you out. Theres a lota info there on custom tubes for pumps.

sapman1000: Thanks guys! I hope this forum helps! Nice to know I am not the only one who has a hard time finding underwear! ^_^

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by sapman1000@Jun 19 2004, 10:17 PM
Thanks guys! I hope this forum helps! Nice to know I am not the only one who has a hard time finding underwear! ^_^
Welcome to the Ward. Hope you find the padded cell comfortable.

Seriously though, I have just recently purchased Merona briefs, on the recommendation of a few members, and I find they have plenty of room and keep things where I put them. I used to wear boxers exclusively.

Again welcome to the Ward.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll add my welcome to the dungeon! We are all eager to hear from new posters and hope you'll add your thoughts here.

Nice avatar, pappy!

D

deleted111

Welcome to the board. Size is irrelevant. If you want to contribute you can or if you want to just read you can. Am sure everyone will be helpful

Nate

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Welcome Sapman

We 8x6 men are actually the bulk of the large penis brigade well above the average population and it is a darned good size to be, practically anyone can take us and we can bottom out in almost all women.
Does the name Sapman mean you carry a lot of semen?

Franky

sapman1000: A good amount of semen.... sapman is actually a derivative of my last name and the word "man". I just took it from my email address. Maybe I'll come up with something else, huh? We'll see.....

Franky

Expert Member
Media
Sapman
It's a good name - just keep cumming up!
When you pump an erection what type of cock ring do you use to maintain it? I have been looking for a supplier of latex cock rings with ears for gripping, does anyone know a source?

Franky

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Even though I am not extremely huge, I feel an 8 X 6 inch (7 at the base) cock qualifies me to post. Also, I am a grower, not a shower. I don't have the time to be a regular poster, but I will post from time to time. I'll try to get a pic posted soon.
Do a lot of bigger guys suffer from ED?
Again, thanks for having this site - it has helped me alot already. :D

Hey man, first of all as one of the most hated and most admired guys on here I want to say WELCOME to our group and I have to say how much I admire your veracity in admittance of your medical condition . Yes 8X7 is pretty damn big , like in the top 10% and Yes Most very wellhung guys have some problems with ED, at least all the ones I talk with and KNOW personally do or have , although on here I bet you will seldom find someone admit it its VERY common , I never really had a Problem with getting hard but staying hard at times was problematic and I must say here that I am Bi-Polar , for the edification of someone that may not know what that is it simply means that chemicals that should be in my brain are missing or are in low supply , in my case I have ZIP of one and only ike 25% of the other. and the others are just fine ,well I fought this sans medication for about 8 yrs then it just became unbearable at which time I acquiesced and went on meds soemthing to this day I regret , before going on meds I was diagnosed with Major clinical depression then after being on PROZAC ELAVIL EFFEXOR PAXIL ZOLOFT SERZONE WELLBUTRIN and BUSPAR I am now diagnosed with MANIC DEPRESSION , meaning I can have extreme emotional highs and then for no reason a low , I can be laughing one minute and crying or screaming the next and have little control over it. well this LONG story was to tell you WHY I have experience with ED, as you may or may not know Psychotropic medications have severe sexual side effects on the patient :-( . and I was off the meds for the PAST 3 yrs and GOT ROCK HARD and felt great and only had unstable moods maybe once a month since I have learned Transcendental Meditation, Tai chi , Yoga and other such things. Well back in FALL of 2003 I had A Severe panic attack in public and caused a scene in a store scaring several people and b/c of this it was strongly suggested I get bck on meds eventhough they NEVER found one that really worked for me, well now again I can get Hard pretty easily but staying hard is diffiult which SUXxxxxxx ass as I am sure you would agree with , I have several factors against me, 1 being the meds of course and another being my Size and the combination of the 2 makes for a bad experience :-(
Not sure WHY you have a problem with ED but I do know your pain man and my heart goes out to you , especially if its due to medications .
Btw I plan to stay on this med till SEPT ( NO more attacks or anything since last fall) then off the stuff FOR LIFE, though I know Psychotropic meds can produced the known effect it created sometime after you stop taking them :-(

GOOD LUCK and again WELCOME

The REAL deal
HORSE

sapman1000: Hey Showoff.... I understand completely. I was diagnosed as Bipolar in 1996. Small world in some ways, huh? I can completely understand you and what's going on. Shoot me a message iffen you need to talk!

BRMSTN69: I was on several of those meds at one time or another, but the Serzone had a different affect on me. When I was on it my dick would get rock hard if somuch as a light breeze passed between my legs and stay that way for a long time. I liked it but I also had more severe side effects like not being able to sleep.

sapman1000: I have had a number of problems to cause my ED - Bipolar disorder isn't one of them. What IS happening is lumbar spine problems for which I have had surgery - plates and screws - installed in my back. Most of my ED problems started with my symptoms of back pain, and it isn't fixed - even after surgery. We'll see as time goes on. I had my surgery in Sept. 2003 and I am hoping my next visit to the doc in Sept. will reveal everything is ok. Don't think so though - I still have pain and the ED thing. What good is a big dick if you can't use it? I hate having to use this crappy pump that is too small for me.