Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by extender, Apr 17, 2011.

1. extender

extender New Member

I've been lurking here for a couple of months and getting a lot of good info for PE. I started out just a bit under 6", and closing in on 7" now about 10 weeks later. I posted my first picture wearing the traction device I use (Andro-Extender) and it really seems to be working. Thanks for the great advice all!

Picture is here:
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/extender/albums/pe+album/513198-10-weeks-into-pe-i.html

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome - finally - thanks for sharing your progress - good luck with it all. Cheers.

3. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
  4. extender

extender New Member

Well, it took 14 weeks of wearing the device for 6 hours or so a day, but I finally hit an honest 7"! I was hovering around 6-3/4" to 6-7/8 for the last couple of weeks, but when I measured just now it was an easy 7". I have worn the device for about 600 hours and have gained a little over an inch. I also Jelq and have been using a pump for 20 mins a day every other day.

My wife is totally amazed with the result, she thought it was all a bunch of BS. She is LOVING the results. Anyone who is on the fence about doing PE should really consider it... It really works!

Draft saved Draft deleted