Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by extender, Apr 17, 2011.

1. extender

extender New Member

I've been lurking here for a couple of months and getting a lot of good info for PE. I started out just a bit under 6", and closing in on 7" now about 10 weeks later. I posted my first picture wearing the traction device I use (Andro-Extender) and it really seems to be working. Thanks for the great advice all!

Picture is here:
    http://www.lpsg.org/members/extender/albums/pe+album/513198-10-weeks-into-pe-i.html

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome - finally - thanks for sharing your progress - good luck with it all. Cheers.

3. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
  4. extender

extender New Member

Well, it took 14 weeks of wearing the device for 6 hours or so a day, but I finally hit an honest 7"! I was hovering around 6-3/4" to 6-7/8 for the last couple of weeks, but when I measured just now it was an easy 7". I have worn the device for about 600 hours and have gained a little over an inch. I also Jelq and have been using a pump for 20 mins a day every other day.

My wife is totally amazed with the result, she thought it was all a bunch of BS. She is LOVING the results. Anyone who is on the fence about doing PE should really consider it... It really works!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice