Hello all

ANJIE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
New to lpsg. I have a reasonable concern,I'm a decent plus~sized gal,large breasts,big ass,and I not only want but need a thick wide cock,my spouse tho....is not,his length is average 6"~7"and that's fine,any way of at least temporarily swelling it up,cock rings,or somethin,I don't really know what's out there,but I know what I like & want.I believe I've stumbled upon this site out of desperation,please, please help.The frustration is killing me softly...

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, Anjie. You might get your husband to check out the "making it bigger" forum. Pumping will definately increase his thickness on a temporary basis in the short term, and perhaps with continued use, in the long term as well. Heed ALL appropriate precautions and do your research! You might be able to incorporate the pumping into a foreplay game. It isn't an instant result, but a couple hours work can definately increase his girth long enough to enjoy the sex act. Good Luck!

ANJIE

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you all for the warm greetings:wink: ,I hope to learn more from this site so far all sounds great,wish I would have found this site sooner!