Hello All

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Luv all posts read so far - open and honest. Based upon personal experiences with women have found the whole "not size of boat but motion of ocean" blather to be crap. Not sure point of this unless it is to make those that are not endowed, the majority, feel better. My confusion though is how often attempted to be sold in women's forums. Not sure why women not honest and open about this but have one idea: Women are the gatekeepers for sex... if they admit that certain things other than money and the like are awesome in a partner they might lose some of their power. Power over those "gifted" anyway. But, I would suspect as I did that those blessed have figured this out and realized they have the key to the gate - lol.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Welcome, Sandiasky.

I'm neither a woman nor 'experienced' enough just yet, but, I don't think that size is all that important. I'd much rather have a guy with a small dick and a great attitude or good looks than a guy with a big dick that isn't so great a person. Just my thoughts.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome

I guess on the size issue it is all to do with personal choice and preference, thats what makes us all unique, but my experience tells me given a choice on two guys equal everywhere else most (but not all) would go for the bigger cock