Hello all

theunsimplelife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,
I just came across your site and figured I might as well introduce myself. I won't use my real name but my friends sometimes call me J, since my name starts with J. I'm 37 y/o, divorced w/an 8 y/o son. I'm originally from El Salvador but came to Florida when I was a little girl and now a proud New Yorker.
This site seems right up my alley. I quite enjoy the benefits of a well-endowed man, and I have a huge lusty/semi-raunchy side :biggrin1: . I also like that this site seems to keep the class up too, so we can be a bit raunchy and tasteful at the same time. I look forward to contributing to the forums! And I do anticipate posting some pics sometime soon. Ciao!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hi,
I just came across your site and figured I might as well introduce myself. I won't use my real name but my friends sometimes call me J, since my name starts with J. I'm 37 y/o, divorced w/an 8 y/o son. I'm originally from El Salvador but came to Florida when I was a little girl and now a proud New Yorker.
This site seems right up my alley. I quite enjoy the benefits of a well-endowed man, and I have a huge lusty/semi-raunchy side :biggrin1: . I also like that this site seems to keep the class up too, so we can be a bit raunchy and tasteful at the same time. I look forward to contributing to the forums! And I do anticipate posting some pics sometime soon. Ciao!

This is the place to be if you have something huge.

Welcome, theunsimplelife.