Hello, ama we a are silicone penis design company!

RXSleeve

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask Me Anything, we hand design each model and manufacture them from our California location. Our designer Chief Designer has an Electronic Engineering Degree and a minor in Fiber Optics. He will answer any questions you may have!

www.rxsleeve.com

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you really expect any responses out of this?
Heh... just visited the site....
Expansion sleeve..
Ummm, approx length 6 approx girth 4.1...
MOST of the legit users on this site are above the "after" of 7.75 x 6 already.
(Tho, I WOULD kill for those dimensions)

.. UNLESS they were on the site to get moulds...
What do you pay for moulds?

Reactions: w3bb3r

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a good option for people who wish their partners are bigger. Not everyone on this site has a big cock... or even a cock for that matter

I see your point but I can't agree. When you choose your partner you take him as a " package " and settle with him. If you are not satisfied by his size, sucks to be you. Speaking as a man , it's a major confidence blow to replace a man's cook with a dildo and let the guy know that this happens because his cock is not enough. So either settle or break up. No guy in this world needs to experience this in his life. Also girls that do that don't really like the guy as a whole and I believe that sooner or later they'll replace the dildo with a fuck-buddy.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I see your point but I can't agree. When you choose your partner you take him as a " package " and settle with him. If you are not satisfied by his size, sucks to be you. Speaking as a man , it's a major confidence blow to replace a man's cook with a dildo and let the guy know that this happens because his cock is not enough. So either settle or break up. No guy in this world needs to experience this in his life. Also girls that do that don't really like the guy as a whole and I believe that sooner or later they'll replace the dildo with a fuck-buddy.
Wow why the judgement.... if you had paid any attention to my other posts on here you would see that I don't give a shit about cock size. Obviously there's a market for this kind of thing or else they wouldn't sell them at so many places. Perhaps the guy would actively want to use one for something different in the bedroom or because he knows his partner likes big cocks. So think a bit harder next time before you go casting ill informed accusations and judgements about someone

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow why the judgement.... if you had paid any attention to my other posts on here you would see that I don't give a shit about cock size. Obviously there's a market for this kind of thing or else they wouldn't sell them at so many places. Perhaps the guy would actively want to use one for something different in the bedroom or because he knows his partner likes big cocks. So think a bit harder next time before you go casting ill informed accusations and judgements about someone

i don't have to do a research on the post history of someone each time i post a reply. i only reply to a certain post and an opinion that is being shared. so yeah i reply to this particular post of yours.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't have to do a research on the post history of someone each time i post a reply. i only reply to a certain post and an opinion that is being shared. so yeah i reply to this particular post of yours.
I wasn't asking you to do research I was saying that you can't makeup bullshit in your head about someone based on comment they make which was just providing what may me an alternative point of view for some ppl. I did not mention anything about ever having used one or making a partner use one.

But your apparent mentality there should be no sex toys... lesbians shouldn't use dildos as it would be an insult to their partner cos she doesn't have a cock, women shouldn't use strap ons on a man because that would also insult her for not having a cock, and so on. If two adults are consenting to something then they can do whatever the hell they like and it doesn't mean that the one finds the other deficient.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't asking you to do research I was saying that you can't makeup bullshit in your head about someone based on comment they make which was just providing what may me an alternative point of view for some ppl. I did not mention anything about ever having used one or making a partner use one.

But your apparent mentality there should be no sex toys... lesbians shouldn't use dildos as it would be an insult to their partner cos she doesn't have a cock, women shouldn't use strap ons on a man because that would also insult her for not having a cock, and so on. If two adults are consenting to something then they can do whatever the hell they like and it doesn't mean that the one finds the other deficient.

you lost my point there and it's ok.. :)

Ask Me Anything, we hand design each model and manufacture them from our California location. Our designer Chief Designer has an Electronic Engineering Degree and a minor in Fiber Optics. He will answer any questions you may have!

www.rxsleeve.com

Is English your first language?

Please stop being so negative. Using language like "bullshit" and "hell" is disrespectful to many of us.