Hello, and a funny story......

Lover_Boy: Hello, everyone. I'm a young male (23). Approx. 5', 170 lbs., Blonde, blue-eyes (with glasses), and gay. I work out a few times/week, and concider myself to be slightly well-built and attractive. I've also been told I am, however, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In case any of you are wondering, I chose my screen name from a nickname I've had since I was in sixth grade. My ideas of romance/relationships are sort of old fashioned. I derive great pleasure from intimacy, cuddling, and sharing tender moments with my "special someone" (currently single though). In addition, I flirt rather shamelessly. So, for a long time now, I've been known to most of my friends as "Lover Boy".

I've been reading some posts here, and I identify with the "late bloomers". I was considerably skiny/scrawny until I was 16. Puberty hit, and things began to happen quickly. Unfortunately, I didn't get very tall, but when I began working out, I found I developed size and weight in muscle pretty quickly. What sort of threw me off is that during puberty, the size of my penis increased quite a bit (as can happen during puberty). To be honest, I found it to be a bit embarrassing, and often caught others peeking in PE, or looking at my "package" out of the corner of their eye. What made it a bit more uncomfortable was that rgardless of what pants I was wearing, it always seemed to show.

Anyway, I'm rambling aimlessly. To make a long story short (too late), I always knew I was bigger than most at 7" soft/ 10" hard. And I read few magazines that elaborate on the subject. And, despite having a few intimate BFs, I have actually slept with very few. The men I felt strongly enough to sleep with all said I was big. However, I assumed they were being over-complimentary, as I can find getting intimate with someone new awkward.

Flash-foreward to present day. I recently had a full physical as a job requirement. Embarrassingly for me, I had to strip to my undies in front of a female nurse. That day, I had unthinkingly worn bikini-briefs (I like the way they hold), and the nurse's jaw nearly hit the floor. I could do nothing but stand there red faced as she proceeded to conduct the physical. After she had finished, I overheard her talking to some other nurses as I got dressed. She was going on to them about how "enormous" I was. And to make things worse, as I left, they and a male orderly (a real cutie too) were all discreetly watching me as I walked by.

Now, after all that, I have a question or two. Am I:
A.- just slightly bigger than avg. ?
B.- much bigger than avg. ?

<_< Also, how would she know how "enormous" I am since I know for certain I was (and remained) soft?

I thought 7" was average for a flaccid penis. Is this incorrect?

Any answers here would be helpful. Thx. :)

incognito

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome LB&#33; :D

The standard average for a flaccid penis is 4 to six inches. There is quite a variance. Depending on circulation and overall health, etc., one may experience increased length when flaccid or erect. As far as 10" erect, in my book, that&#39;s big. Depending on who you ask, you may or may not be lucky&#33; For those of you concerned about being TOO big, I have some news...By the time the average man reaches 50, he will lose half an inch in length from his penis. :( Bad news for me&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by incognito@Sep 8 2004, 09:20 AM
...By the time the average man reaches 50, he will lose half an inch in length from his penis.
I was wondering where it went? :blink:

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are a lot bigger than average, average being between 6" and 7" erect. So the reason she might have said you were enormous maybe because you are as big flaccid as most men are erect, and she might have been estimating what you may be able to reach when erect, which to her might have been more than 10". Nice package, be proud of it man&#33;

Lover_Boy: Thax, guys. i never realized. I mean, I knew I was at least a little bigger than avg. But never concidered myself "enormous". You might find this next bit funny. I told a really "close" friend at work about this post today (also gay). We&#39;ve know each other since school, and we are best friends. When I asked him why he never told me he said this:
"Well, I thought you knew. It&#39;s pretty obvious when your cock is so big that it can touch your hip while it&#39;s hard&#33;"
I must admit a feeling of pride when he said this. Anyway, thx for the warm welcome. I look foreward to being a member here. :)

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I&#39;d suggest the average length soft is quite a bit less than 4", and the average length hard is quite a bit less than 6". Even a locker room doesn&#39;t really show an average masculinity - the smaller guys tend to cover up, or never set foot in a locker room.

Welcome, Lover Boy&#33;

Lover_Boy: To be honest, Ineligible, I never looked at other guys too much. I was always embarrassed by my endowment. Even to the point of hiding way in the back of the locker room where no one else changed. I often found myself aroused by looking at all the young, manly jocks. So erections in gym class were frequent. And since it was mandatory to wear gym shorts and a t-shirt, I had difficulty hiding them. I even fell out of the leg of my shorts once while playing volleyball. Everyone saw, and i was really embarrassed that day. :unsure:

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by incognito@Sep 8 2004, 10:20 AM
By the time the average man reaches 50, he will lose half an inch in length from his penis. :( Bad news for me&#33;
Well I have reached and passed 50 and I haven&#39;t lost any length yet. :rolleyes:

Welcome Lover Boy, enjoy your stay :) :)