Hello...and a question

JustLivingLife

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello..first post here. Hope it's okay for me to jump in. (Still a bit shy bout posting self pics..maybe one day). I've been reading thru the forums here for a little while and decided to register.

How about "straight" guys who hit on gay guys? It happens to me over and over. I can go to the 'gay' bars and nothing happens but when I go out with my straight guy friends (and these ARE 100% guys) I get hit on.

A couple of months ago, this guy approached me and chatted me up and it turned out he was there with his fiancee and then he followed me to the bathroom and tried to casually flash his penis at me. Then just a couple of weekends ago I was out with these friends again and there was this dude who went to high school with one of my buds who was telling me how handsome I was and walked with me out to my buds car to get something and grabbed me and tried to kiss me. And this guy has a wife and two kids.
Those are just two examples. I'd say this has happened to me like 15 times since high school.

I'm not trying to open up a discussion about guys in the closet, rather, I'm asking WHAT am I projecting that I keep getting this??? My straight buds think it's funny, but I'm kind of over it. Don't get me wrong, when I was younger, I went for it a couple of times...but now I'm not interested in hooking up with anyone with a wife...(and trust me most of the guys are tempting)...

Bah! Sorry this is so rambling and nonsensical for my first post. Guess it's the gin and tonic (early after work happy hour)!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would take it as a compliment and tell them thanks but no thanks. I wouldn't worry about "what" you are putting out. As for gay bars or wherever, you might want to try other places. Some bars cater to a specific clientele and you may not fit in.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happens to me too, and it's obnoxious. I've gone for it twice, and once it was okay - mostly because he had no pretensions about wanting to occasionally give a hand job (he was terrible though). The other time was worthless drama.

But to your question: What attracts cocksucking straight men? Available cocks. And gay cocks are safe targets.

And welcome to the wild and woolly world of LPSG!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
This happens because many men consider gay guys easier than girls. Don't get me wrong, I know this assumption is generalizing, wrong and potentially offensive, but it can be an explaination of the number of "straight" guys hitting on gay guys.