Hello and all that

abvavrg

Just Browsing
Media
I figured since I've posted a couple times, I might as well do the introduction thing.

Honestly, this forum has helped me so much. It never occurred to me that it would be possible to get advice ranging from love to underwear (pouches? Who knew?) to condoms for people who have actually encounted the same...uh...problems as I have.

As far as my attributes: I'm not enormous, but penissizedebate.com gives me a strong B, and I'm happy with that. So's my girlfriend. :tongue:

Anyway, thanks to everyone here who makes it so interesting and helpful.

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Welcome to the group. There's lots of valuable info, and some silliness besides. Enjoy!

Media
abvavrg said:
I figured since I've posted a couple times, I might as well do the introduction thing.

Honestly, this forum has helped me so much. It never occurred to me that it would be possible to get advice ranging from love to underwear (pouches? Who knew?) to condoms for people who have actually encounted the same...uh...problems as I have.

As far as my attributes: I'm not enormous, but penissizedebate.com gives me a strong B, and I'm happy with that. So's my girlfriend. :tongue:

Anyway, thanks to everyone here who makes it so interesting and helpful.
That's great that you are enjoying the site and finding it useful. Glad to finally welcome you, Abvavrg.!:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
abvavrg said:
That site is Bullshit!!!

Welcome, hope you learn lots more here. This site isn't bullshit!