Hello and Goodbye

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all, new member here, but I never did an intro, oops! Anyway, I was recommended this site by a friend, and have been lurking and posting a little bit the last few days.

Today I've decided this forum is not for me, wayyyy to hostile here! So I'm bidding you all a fond farewell.

Anyway, everyone here take care, and I wish you all the best. To those who were actually polite in message responses and PM, thanks a bunch, you are the ones who keep this forum going I'd say!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all, and I wish you all luck in your future endeavours!

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
OH before I leave, I'd appreciate it if any of our members could recommend a good cam/pic exchange site? The biggest reason I came here is because my girlfriend and I are looking for a place to show off a little bit heh.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Leaving due to the few in here that try to ruin your experience here is an insult to the many members who try to make this an informative, fun and worthwile experience.

I don't understand members who have to officially announce their departure.

aajjxx

Experimental Member
Media
Leaving due to the few in here that try to ruin your experience here is an insult to the many members who try to make this an informative, fun and worthwile experience.

I don't understand members who have to officially announce their departure.

I found nothing in the rules prohibiting departure announcements, and I don't see it as an insult at all. Actually, that makes no sense whatsoever that someone is going to get insulted because someone who has been insulted the second he joined the forum has decided to leave.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Bye bye for now, but I predict you'll be back. This place is Hotel California.

:wavey:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hey all, new member here, but I never did an intro, oops! Anyway, I was recommended this site by a friend, and have been lurking and posting a little bit the last few days.

Today I've decided this forum is not for me, wayyyy to hostile here! So I'm bidding you all a fond farewell.

Anyway, everyone here take care, and I wish you all the best. To those who were actually polite in message responses and PM, thanks a bunch, you are the ones who keep this forum going I'd say!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all, and I wish you all luck in your future endeavours!
I see your point, and if that's the way you feel it's a good idea for you to fuck off before one of these people goes off on you. Your mother will weep when she sees what they've done to you.

All the best, dude. :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry you had a negative experience. You have to keep in mind that LPSG like life is what you want to make it. If your reason to be here is to show off and exchange photos with others I'm sure you could find a comfortable corner here. Best of luck whatever you decide is right for you.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
damn it!!

I could have made you my NEW boyfriend........
:mad:

Well, no that will NEVER happen LOL!!

Just kidding..

Why write a GOODBYE and your not even known???????????:confused:
Who the hell are you?????