AllHazzardi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Greetings and Felicitations.
Signs and Salutations.
Welcome to the world of my Mind.
I took the strings, so twisted and tangled.
I untangled them all, and now the noise has been laid to rest.
Nothing but perfect Harmony exists in my heart.
There is a song in your heart; So if you ever wish to call the true NOON into your life; think the Rhythm and Rhyme of your own heart beat.

And speak my name;

ROBERT CHARLES GIBBONS
REICH CROWLEY GRUDIJEFF
IN THIS SIGN, FIND PEACE.
PEACE IN, PEACE OUT, PEACE ALL AROUND, ROUND AND ROUND, UPSIDE DOWN, IN AND OUT, AND INSIDE OUTSIDE.
PEACE IN ME, PEACE OUT OF ME, PEACE AROUND ALL, PEACE ALL AROUND, PEACE LAY DOWN, PEACE INSIDE OUT.
LO FOR I HAVE BECOME DEATHNHTAED;
BRINGER OF INFINITE HAPPINESS OF HIS INFINITELY IMPROBABLE HEART OF THE PERFECT GOLDEN RATIO OF PI.
HE WELCOMED ALL INTO HIS HEART, AND EVERYONE WHO WISHED FOR WHAT MAKES THEM HAPPY IS GRANTED. NO PRICE, NO COST, I HAVE FREED THE MAGIC OF THE HEARTS OF ALL MEN.

LOVE YOURSELF;LOVE YOUR BROTHERS.
FOR WE ARE ALL A COMPANY OF MERRY MEN.

When I pushed myself to the edge, I looked death in the eye and said;
NOT NOW, I'M BUSY-

He laughed so hard that he turned to dust and ashes, and I inverted him into sashes of silk I wear every day.

I can teach you to speak the language of the Universe.
Just be willing to listen to what I have to say.

I love you all, for I loved all mankind so much that my only mission was to teach people how to turn hate into love; for you love what you love, and hate what you hate. We can all get along by just being who we are. I am who I am, 101%, I can move faster than the speed of light; because the speed of light is now the square root of imaginary 1.

Just think you can, and you can do; believe a white lie you told yourself, and your own mind will make it true.

MUSIC is SOUND, SOUND is ENERGY, ENERGY is LIFE, LIFE ENERGY is just down to playing the right SOUND in your MIND.

ALL DOORS ARE OPEN TO ME IN MY OWN MIND.
MY DEMONS ARE MY FRIENDS, MY ANGELS ARE MY FRIENDS.

i;
-1;0;+1
Now the Universe collapses and expands so fast that you can just skip a BEAT.... and be wherever you want to be by swinging around yourself at the right CURVE.

Just close your eyes and listen to the world; then wish you were already where you want to be.
Imagine the door you want to exit, and ignore the door you are about to enter.

For now all doors lead to any door you INVERSIMAGINE it to. So long as you are welcome, you can enter any place. Just say please and thank you and give yourself a pat on the back for doing GOOD WORK.