Fuck me?

• Total voters

Skruffmutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi, I'm a woodland sprite and I'm bored so it's time to post nudes on the internet. Feel free to say hi, we children of the forest aren't as antisocial as the tales say. :heart:

View attachment 2575351
(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=tOeciDA2LLfnlayi)original_418132991.jpg
Don't settle for anyone smaller than your dildo! (Except maybe if they are as filthy rich as you are filthy naughty!)

Reactions: miles_morduil

Skruffmutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’m very fucking nasty :imp: in fact.
I’m very surprised at how many people answered “long and romantically” in the poll, it’s sweet and passion turns me on most, but when I get passionate about someone I turn into a despicable, filthy filthy little boy for them. And I love it :emoji_smiling_imp:

Skruffmutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
With your first profile pic, I voted sweet and romantic. If you had had your new profile pic up when I first voted, I'd definitely said hard and violently, talking drty to you, with my hand on your neck. (We can always cuddle when your exhausted, although you look like you can do it all day and night...)

Reactions: miles_morduil

Skruffmutt

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
View attachment 3234911

Mmm thank you. It turns me on to imagine you plowing into me from that position. Its my favorite
Miles, love your pic pulling down your underwear, letting the rooster free. I want to see and hear your beautiful cock snap back and hit your belly. But what I like best in that pic is that your add looks like cupcakes! Tastes treat!

miles_morduil

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1ED2B382-6B0D-4B4F-A2B0-CB0826483376.jpeg
With your first profile pic, I voted sweet and romantic. If you had had your new profile pic up when I first voted, I'd definitely said hard and violently, talking drty to you, with my hand on your neck. (We can always cuddle when your exhausted, although you look like you can do it all day and night...)

Ahaha. I love a man that can give me best of both worlds. I have to admit that I’m kind of a softy so I need a man to appeal to the gentler side of me. Water. But once that side of me is won, another spirit takes over and I crave violence. Spankings, hot wax. I become violent myself, twisting on the dick, repeatedly bouncing like a hammer. The sounds of violent sex become music to me. Fire