• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hello boys..........;-)

Curvey_Amazon_OH

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I am a tall (5'10") BBW that craves big white cock. Located in Northcentral Ohio right between Cleveland and Columbus. I am so excited to have found this site and adore all the eye candy it has to offer.

uncut1

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Hi curvey, welcome to some of the hottest guys around. Get your lube out. Your boing to be buisy here.

B_big_dick18

Banned
Reaction score
I am a tall (5'10") BBW that craves big white cock. Located in Northcentral Ohio right between Cleveland and Columbus. I am so excited to have found this site and adore all the eye candy it has to offer.
welcome check my gallery out

xxnineinchxx

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
a warm welcome again, i'm sure you'll find easy how to satisfy your preference...:wink:

pcghabsy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to LPSG. You will love it here.. Look forward to seeing more from (or of!) you.

Reaction score
Welcome! Got some big white cock for you here but sadly your too far away but be sure to check out my gallery anyway ;)