Hello boys!

Brit_Chick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone,

I dont really know where to start or what to say really. It always better chatting when there is someone to chat to!?!
Well Im a 26 year old female in the UK. Im down in the London area!
I came onto this site as someone reccomended it to me so fingers crossed it will be as good I hope it will be...
Anyway down to the nitty gritty as at the end of the day that is what this site is about but finished with previous boyfriend who was "large" shall we say and Im kinda hooked and I cant help but lust after well hung guys ever since!!! Does that sound bad?
Im not looking for anything in particular but would love to chat to other UK guys on here who can maybe deliver the goods that Im seeking!! :) And no, I wouldnt rule out a meet!!
Anyone fancy chatting or wants to say hello then feel free! Am happy to chat to anyone so come and say Hi!
Look forward to hearing from some of you soon. My yahoo ID is in my profile and its the .co.uk ending.
Take care for now
x x x

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Brit Chick!

Nice to see another UK girl on here! While there are plenty of lovely guys on here I would be careful about putting your contact details on your profile, there are trolls on here who will abuse it! Chat around on the boards, you'll soon see who the nice and genuine guys are on here, PM people and then decide if they're worthy of your IM.

We'd love to see some pics, and I'd also like to know how realistic the 10% gay is :wink:
xx