Hello Bull:

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: Sup Techno,
    Its "Bull" from the Penisdevelopment website. Just wanted to write ya a quick line and say hi and that everyone misses your imput back on the forum. Hope all is well and hope to see you on this forum. I think you could help me out with my last post in making it bigger. just a thought... take care!

Hi 'Bull'; good to hear from ya agin' ;D. And thanks for the nice comment. I hope I helped at least a few PD members as moderator on that forum. I'll try to make a good suggestion here now and then too. ::)
    Let me try here for you. I know the JES is priced out of sight and I can't see how it does much as it is recommended that you work up to 1500 grams (roughly 3 pounds) of tension. That's nothing! I maintain 18 lbs of tension (that's over 8000 grams> with my 'Newart' cockstretcher for a half hour at a time, stretching my cock for an hour or so daily. So if you can afford it, get the Newart Extender. <www.newart.com> As you know, I made mine from studying the pictures and it has been the best thing for stretching my cock to it's present 7.5 inches. For the instructions about how I made mine, search the PD forum and you'll find it. Print it out for future use because you will be suddenly dropped from the PD program one year from your enrollment. For about 4 weeks now I have been using VigRx Enlargement Pills too along with my stretcher but have not noticed any benefit from them yet so will get a refund from Albion. (I already got a refund for the VigRx Oil).
    My afterthoughts about the Penis Development program: I would recommend spending the $40 for it because there is great information there for everything of a sexual nature. And direct answers to physical problems by Big Al is very helpful. The stretch exercises are good if you have the time to manually stretch your cock. I don't. (Besides, you will need forearms like Popeye to stretch your cock for an hour daily). I install my cockstretcher and go about doing my thing and let IT do the stretching work. My cock gets stretched the whole time I am wearing it. With loose fitting pants I can wear it to stores, but when I get back into the car, I get in s-l-o-w-l-y to avoid a 'sudden super stretch...' :eek:
    As far as girth goes, all of my 2" thickness was from my Osbon ErecAid Vacuum Pump, not 'jelqing'. Are you aware of the pumping site known as 'Tigerpumping'? They have a pump you can make yourself for just a few bucks. <www.tigerpumping.com> It will lengthen your cock too. :) Good Times

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hi, TechnoTed: Thx for the msg. man. I have checked out the sites you referred me to. I'm happy with my CTC pump and will probably start using it more. The Newart cockstretcher seems the way to go for length and I visualize growth for my dick with its use. I'm not noted for swift decisions, but I'll get back with you when this materializes! Later, Luke

3. Imported

Gold Member

TechnoTed: Ok, good show. Tell us about the CTC pump; how much it is and where you got it.

Draft saved Draft deleted