Hello Chaps!

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello chaps! My name is Antony, or Tony and I am a bit new here… so I thought I would introduce myself.

I am a white, straight, British male from London – my background is all British, all white and I guess pretty dull! I am married with a daughter who will be 2 years old in 2 months. I am 24 years old and working on my degree in law and I work too many hours to speak of! I am tall and quite thin; I stand at 6 feet 2 inches and my waist size is 29 and my shoe size is 12. My nose is average-sized but my hands ARE big. How’s that for addressing the “myths”?

My cock is pretty big, and looks bigger because my legs are so thin: when erect, I am just a hair over 10 inches so 10.25 would be most accurate. When soft, I am about 7 inches. When I am hard, I am 8 inches thick in girth. I think the size thing runs in our family because both my father and younger brother are pretty big. My younger brother Alastair is about 9.5 inches and my father is probably bigger than both of us – but I have never measured!

As I said, I am straight and married and 90% of me is devoted to women… but there is a 10% of me (probably my cock) that COULD be sort of considered bisexual. I have never had a relationship with another bloke and have not intention of starting one but… I have fucked a few blokes and have been sucked off by a few blokes (well, about 2 dozen or so) and I will admit that blokes are much better when it comes to handling a big cock! I also appreciate that gay blokes usually SWALLOW (something my wife won’t do) and I do like that… so whilst I am not gay by any stretch of the imagination, sex with another bloke will always be on my menu… somewhere!

Antony

Reactions: ActionBuddy

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi there Antony. Welcome to you and good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. You have given a pretty comprehensive introduction about yourself - pretty impressive by the sounds of things!! Inheriting family traits can sometimes be a plus and sounds like it is for you!! Cheers m8.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Antony. Have your wife take a picture of that 10" gourd you are carrying around for all of us at LPSG to worship

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, Tony, I guess I have to give you a BIGGER WELCOME than normal to match all of your various specs....:wink: Lucky you!
But, all kidding aside, as a BI, as well as a fellow father, I do wish you WELCOME and hope you will really ENJOY it here.