Hello Colorado!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Robert Badcock, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Robert Badcock

Robert Badcock New Member

Albums:
    New guy in the Denver area, loving it.
    FWIW, STR8 (respects to how we are born but it is a 100% thing), average height, athletic build, AA eggs in the sack, and 8-8.5 x 5.5-6.

Haven't been measured for a while; love to be a show off, but not a 'look at me' type of person in the real world. Pretty conservative all things considered.

I like the LPSG group because I, not unlike a girl with a 44E chest would be different than other girls; I appear different than most men. And this group helps me to not feel like a freak.

Thanks,
    mr badcock

2. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    welcome...

3. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to Denver! While you'll find metropolitan areas in the US with lower taxes, I think you will be hard-pressed to find another locale that matches our unique combination of professional sports, commerce, outdoor beauty, and recreational opportunities. Plus, the people are generally friendly and the attitudes are pretty laid-back.

I've lived all over the US and I remember thinking on my first morning waking up in Denver... "this place definitely doesn't suck".

Draft saved Draft deleted