Hello Darkness my old friend

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recent singers and songwriters... Norah Jones, Linda Ronstadt, Babs Streisand, Carly Simon, Peter Cincotti,Warren Zevon...
Not so recent... Dusty Springfield, Janis Ian, Melissa Manchester,Peter Allen, Boz Scaggs, Harry Nilsson, Crosby/Stills/Nash&Young...

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mr. Catch you always ask such tremendously difficult questions! I seem to have a new favorite every other day. Just now I can't decide between Serj Tankian and Rise to Remain. Tomorrow it'll probably be Iron Maiden again for a bit.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mr. Catch you always ask such tremendously difficult questions! I seem to have a new favorite every other day. Just now I can't decide between Serj Tankian and Rise to Remain. Tomorrow it'll probably be Iron Maiden again for a bit.

No :redface: I only do easy questions :redface: Which is why the word today appears at the end of the op

Just in case anyone is wondering where the title is from and can't be arsed to Google

Paul Simon - Live at iTunes Festival

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Singer songwriters I'm currently grooving to: David Bowie and Amy Winehouse. Oh and the wonderful Macy Gray.

Last edited: