hello eberyone big news

tef4622

Just Browsing
Media
well i am not a new member but i have very god news....My wife and i are now parents ,the twins were born this morning around 8am by csection ...the grils are very well despite being early by 1 month ,but very healthy weighing in 4.2lbs and 3.5 lbs .and average of 19 inches each. will post more info later and wife is recovering well .gotta go time to eat .tef4622

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tef4622 said:
well i am not a new member but i have very god news....My wife and i are now parents ,the twins were born this morning around 8am by csection ...the grils are very well despite being early by 1 month ,but very healthy weighing in 4.2lbs and 3.5 lbs .and average of 19 inches each. will post more info later and wife is recovering well .gotta go time to eat .tef4622
Congratulations...may the young ones give you years and years of happy occasions (and not too many moments of worry)

So you going to tell us what their names are?

T

that_other_guy

... and I thought that just you saved a bunch of money on car insurance ... :rolleyes:

Congrats ! :biggrin1:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Congratulations! That felt so good with some really happy news here today! Now, I know you're going to be QUITE busy in the times ahead :smile: but don't forget to keep us updated! You must be radiant with joy - thanks for sharing the great news! Cheers!