Hello England

UKStu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Back merry ole England after a decade away. My friends have moved onwards and upwards so just looking for friendship and hopefully more. Living in the heart of England in sunny Banbury, Oxon. Say hi if you are up for a chat about anything and everything.. Later Stu:smile:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet the weather hasn't changed much has it.... just watch out for the stealth taxes, happy slapping, smoking ban in public places and gay weddings- it's been so great (not) under New Labour.!

Have fun, should there be any....H

D_golden parachute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I bet the weather hasn't changed much has it.... just watch out for the stealth taxes, happy slapping, smoking ban in public places and gay weddings- it's been so great (not) under New Labour.!

Have fun, should there be any....H

Oh fuck off!

Labour have done so much good in this country.

Would you rather go back to living under the Conservatives in the 80s? The country was a shambles.

you are picking up on little things and making them out to be huge.

sorry it just really annoys me when people say crap like that

anyway...welcome back... haha

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh fuck off!

Labour have done so much good in this country.

Would you rather go back to living under the Conservatives in the 80s? The country was a shambles.

you are picking up on little things and making them out to be huge.

sorry it just really annoys me when people say crap like that

anyway...welcome back... haha

Don't snap your crayons!

It was meant as a light hearted comment about the last ten years, not a reason for a jumped up kid to have a pop, a kid who was born in the mid 80's himself and barely experienced tory rule- or were you a highly politically active toddler/preschooler?. Yes- Labour have made positive changes, but gah!... go and have a word with yourself,