hello everybodies

i am bisex and curious about every news things.recently i had a contact with some zoophile friends , a very interesting experience . is here anybody who had such experience ?

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i am bisex and curious about every news things.recently i had a contact with some zoophile friends , a very interesting experience . is here anybody who had such experience ?[/quote

No, I can't say that I have, or have even desire to, personally! Homo Sapien males are quite enough for me!

Is bestiality legal in Italy? There was an infamous case here, locally, in the Seattle area(Enumclaw) about a year ago?, where a man was fucked to death by his horse! Not the most subtle or delicate way of describing this most unfortunate and bizarre death, but that's what it amounted to! Anyway, after that tragic episode, bestiality and taking videos of it, was made illegal in Washington State.

A size queen gone to insane extremes, I guess! I'm wondering at what point human cocks became just not BIG enough for this man?! Had he had his share of 11-15 inchers and came to the conclusion that he really needed and wanted still more, so time to move on to a better endowed species?!

Evidently, he had sex with his horse(named Big Dick) more than once. One would think that after the first time, he would be knocked into an awareness of just how dangerous and idiotic it was. It had to be terribly painful, I would assume. How much did this horse weigh, anyway? Thousands of pounds, right? I'm not at all sure what the dimensions of BD's schlong were? 18 to 24 inches long with a foot of circumference? Jeez, it boggles the mind that anyone would be that far gone to imagine that what he was doing was a good thing, or that he would even survive the encounter!

The Peter Principle gone mad! Promotion to a higher position, that was beyond his own capacities and skills, to the point of being totally overwhelmed and failing in that new position. Except, in his case, being overwhelmed and failing in his new position meant a painful death! Shockingly tragic and pathological!

Not a "PC" topic for discussion, no doubt, but I'm pretty much open to discussing anything!

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, is it?

I don't know... I tend to fall back on my favorite Latin quote from College, from an ancient Roman writer by the name of Terrence?, I think ... "Homo sum; humani nihil a me alienum puto!" Translation: "I am a human being and nothing human is alien to me!" It seems appropriate, since the new member bringing up the topic of zoophilia was from Italy, and my Italian is pretty much limited to, "Prego", "Grazie" and "Cazzo" and not a whole hell of a lot more! Bella Italia! Beautiful language, beautiful country, delicious food ,and beautiful and delicious men!

Who knows, but maybe that poor, screwed-up, size queen(and I'm not putting down size queens, since I fall into that category, myself!) was formerly a member here, before his untimely demise?! So, no, it doesn't seem like an "off-limits" topic for discussion here at all!